Frequent Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth 360 Eye renewal from the TSV - Rancid?

My PTR TSV (from 3/17?) arrived today. The 360 Eye renewal cream smells off, like it is rancid. Has anyone else experienced this?

Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth 360 Eye renewal from the TSV - Rancid?

Haven't received mine yet but I'll surely let you know how it smells when I get mine!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Petals!

Contributor

receiiiRe: Peter Thomas Roth 360 Eye renewal from the TSV - Rancid?

I received my kit today and opened it after I read your post.  I tried the 360 Eye renewal.   It smells okay to me.  There is a slight scent but nothing bad.  I'm sorry if you got a bad batch.  Thank you for letting us know, I appreciate it.

Frequent Contributor

Re: receiiiRe: Peter Thomas Roth 360 Eye renewal from the TSV - Rancid?

thank you Zukie, looks like I need to pack mine up and send it back. Unfortunately, they are sold-out so I cannot get another one.

Respected Contributor

I got my kit today and just used the eye serum. I did not notice an off odor and I have a pretty sensitve sence of smell. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

I received the kit yesterday. I removed the pump from the eye renewal and it doesn’t smell bad but I have a question. When the product gets low how does the pump work?there’s nothing from the pump going into the bottle. 

Honored Contributor

Mine smells fine!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I received mine today as well and used it tonight but I didn't notice a weird smell.  I am a newbie to his line and I love the way everything went on.  So far I am impressed.  It was all packaged very nicely as well. 

Valued Contributor

Hello,  

I am new to the PTR line but just opened my kit this morning.  Used the eye cream and it was pretty odorless.  It sounds like this line has good customer service so maybe they will be able to help you out.

My skin feels really nice after the AM routine.  I even broke out my Mia 2 (previously gathering dust) to use with the washing step.