Respected Contributor

New IT Cosmetics bronzer under New Arrivals...

I will admit that bronzer is one of my favorite parts of doing my makeup. It just makes a big difference when I add a “little” warmth to my skin. I saw this new IT bronzer and it looks really warm, but it’s so hard to tell by just the pictures. I am going to wait for a presentation to better see the color. ABH has new bronzers out also. Just thought I’d see what some of you all think about bronzer. Do you apply bronzer?

Respected Contributor

Re: New IT Cosmetics bronzer under New Arrivals...

@wvumountiefan  In the summer I'm outside a lot (jogging, etc.).  I don't use sunscreen on my body, but I do use it on my face, so it looks pretty weird by June or July.  I like to use a self tanner on my face at night, and I usually choose a much darker, warmer makeup with sunscreen.  I rarely need to add a bronzer with this routine, and my face matches my body!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Never met a bronzer that I liked. So when I saw this presentation, it really grabbed my attention. I do like the Bye Bye Pressed Powder so I ordered. The presentation mentioned that it can be used all over not just on the high points of the face. Now we can just get rid of Winter. I am sure we all want to bring out the Spring makeup. 

Esteemed Contributor

I like the ombré bronze by IT. This new one intrigues me but not enough to get it when my ombré is gone. I like the ombré that much.