Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@beach-mom wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

It contains formaldehyde, I would not use it. 

@Shelbelle - I asked DH about this when I first wanted to try this. He said the amount in this wouldn't make a difference. He said the formula products use is different from what we traditionally think of, and as long as we're not inhaling it it will be fine.

I've been using it as a base coat and top coat for a few years. Keeps my polish looking great!  Smiley Happy

I understand but now there are so many top notch nail products out there that are FREE of chemicals, I much prefer to use these.  

@Shelbelle - True. I'm all over the place when it comes to nail color! My new favorite- other than Live Love Polish- is Olive and June, a completely natural brand. But it would be hard to give up OPI and Essie!  Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I still use OPI and Essie and Zoya, Lippmann which are the most natural of the 4. Even Sally Hansen.   Very soon I will be using my annual Xmas color. China Glaze Ruby Pumps, been using it during the holidays for last 15 years, still have my original bottle, just keep adding thinner.