Frequent Contributor

Hi ladies, I recently received my order,,,first time order...and it works wonderfully for me, however, since it has to be applied to dry skin and you cannot move your face while it dries,,my question is,,can makeup be applied over it or does it ruin the effect. I am a makeup junkie and will not be "naked" so if it can't be used under makeup,,I need to send it back. Any advice or personal experiences will be much appreciated!!

Honored Contributor

There are a couple threads about this if you do a search.

It seems many find that using a liquid product over it ruins the effect but many have had luck with using powder foundations over it. Just experiment with it and see what works for you.Smiley Happy

Frequent Contributor

thank you happy daze. I havent been on here for awhile,,,I'll try to figure out how to navigate this "new" forum and find old threads.

Honored Contributor

Re: PTR FirmX...help

[ Edited ]

@animalsrus wrote:

thank you happy daze. I havent been on here for awhile,,,I'll try to figure out how to navigate this "new" forum and find old threads.

no problem.Smiley Happy I will see if I can find a few for you and post the link.

Here is a recent one. Some good suggestions too.

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/Peter-Thomas-Roth-Instant-Firm/m-p/2083266#M432566

Frequent Contributor

Found them,,,good stuff!!!  Have to give these ideas a try. Thanks again!!!