Honored Contributor

Has anyone tried the new Foundation from Too Faced?

Called Born this way? I was in Ulta yesterday at the Benefit Brow Bar getting a waxing and the girl doing the waxing had a gorgeous complexion and I asked her if she was wearing any foundation and she said yes, and this was the foundation she was wearing, it looked like gorgeous skin not makeup and she said she loves it!!!!!!Unfortunately I did not have time to check it out but definitely will, but curious as to if any of you beauties have tried it? Thanks!!!!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has anyone tried the new Foundation from Too Faced?

You might want to take a gander at HSN - they have it and reviews.  Put the reviews in reverse order and that should tell you a lot.  There are also YT reviews.  I saw the display at Ulta but didn't want to get swamed if I started to swatch.

Respected Contributor

I swatched at Utla and plan on buying when the newer shades are released. Porcelain is too dark for me.  Im hoping snow or pearl will be a match.  Matte finish and great coverage and lightweight.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought it about a month ago. I purchased the lightest shade, but would probably need a shade lighter in winter. It is a tad too yellow based for me. I'm hoping the new shades will be neutral, bc they need to include more neutral shades in the shade range, IMO. Let's see......I like it, but I don't love it. I have to be careful not to use too much, or else it looks masky on me. It wears pretty well, but not as well as Revlon Colorstay or a few other foundations I have. I definitely gave to set it with powder, or else I look greasy - and I have dry-normal skin (more normal/combo in the summer). Would I buy it again? Probably not. It really isn't worth it, to me. There are lots of other foundations on the market that cost less and give me a better finish. Hope that helps!

Honored Contributor

Thanks ladies!!!!! I may end up trying this in the store and walking around for a while before purchasing, as I have a very oily tzone and do not need a foundation that is going to make me look more oily than I am!

Honored Contributor

I looked last night at some You Tube videos and surprisingly enough most that purchased it loved it!!!!!I did notice that they all used way more foundation than I ever would, so maybe that is how they got full coverage, but I do not need nor want full coverage, so I think I may like this one......