Honored Contributor

@Shanus, have you tried water flossing?  I started doing that when I had braces and the only optons were to either pull floss through my teeth (gross) or water floss.  Never went back.  I like the way it feels on my gums too.

Super Contributor

I'm thinking of T.I.P.S.  That is a oil that you massage into your cuticles and nails.  I use it and it makes my cuticles lovely...no jagged edges  or dry  hangnails nod strengthen the nails so they are not dry and brittle.

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Shanus, have you tried water flossing?  I started doing that when I had braces and the only optons were to either pull floss through my teeth (gross) or water floss.  Never went back.  I like the way it feels on my gums too.

@Icegoddess  I’m a “water flosser” from way back. I had braces the same time as my teenagers. You’re right...teeth feel great, but still like to floss, too. Hygienist DD says to put 1/2 capful of mouthwash in the water container to really keep bacteria out of gums. 

Contributor

I once looked up the ingredients of the TIPS oil.  It was soybean oil (which you can get at any grocery store) and all the other ingredients were preservatives of one sort or the other.