Respected Contributor

I've been wanting to try some Philosophy fragrances. This comes out to $10  per rollerball which isn't bad.

Respected Contributor

i see 2 scents i didn't recognize. the rose, and the last one. have you tried these before? let us know how they are please,

Valued Contributor
I ordered the nude rose when it was a tsv and I really like it, it may be my warm weather fragrance going forward. It still has the clean dna from pure grace but is more floral and feminine. The rose is not an old lady rose, really fresh. On me the nude rose has good longevity, I can still smell it on my inner elbows 10+ hrs after applying it.
Respected Contributor

@kittyloo wrote:

i see 2 scents i didn't recognize. the rose, and the last one. have you tried these before? let us know how they are please,

@kittyloo

No, I haven't tried any of the Philosophy fragrances yet. I'll report back on how I like them once I try them. 🙂

Respected Contributor

@Fluke67 wrote:
I ordered the nude rose when it was a tsv and I really like it, it may be my warm weather fragrance going forward. It still has the clean dna from pure grace but is more floral and feminine. The rose is not an old lady rose, really fresh. On me the nude rose has good longevity, I can still smell it on my inner elbows 10+ hrs after applying it.

That's encouraging @Fluke67 because I've been hearing about the fragrances having changed and longevity being an issue.

Valued Contributor
Yes, nude rose and sunshine grace are the only “new” philosophy fragrances that have good staying power on me.

Amazing grace ballet rose was nice too (sampled some at Ulta) but I preferred nude rose. I’ve heard that ballet rose is similar to roses de Chloe, if that helps.