Valued Contributor

Re: OMG, noticed tomorrow's program guide

@circles wrote:

so are you enjoying todays programming better....with every other hour its an hour presentation of Dell...give me Christmas any day over these ridiculous hours on end of computers...

Me too, Circles! I hate the computer demoes.

Christmas in July has been going on for years and years. If people weren't shopping, they wouldn't be selling. So it may drive some of you away but for others, it draws them in. You just can't make everyone happy all the time.

Honored Contributor

I love the Christmas shows but I don't watch non stop, I watch certain shows that I enjoy. I don't have time to watch all day.

I don't think we need all day programming for anything. Yesterday it was fashion, I wasn't interested but happy for those who enjoyed it.  So, since QVC is in business to make a profit they will do what it takes to achieve that  goal. 

Contributor

ENOUGH ALREADY!

Respected Contributor

@KKJ  Good news!  Tomorrow HSN has jewelry all day!  Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

And it's MORE Christmas in July--all day! Are you kidding me??  Well, the good thing is I won't be buying any Q stuff, so it does my pocketbook good. I just can't believe how many days they are devoting to it in July. 

Considering the theme for the month is Christmas in July, I've been pleased with how few days and hours have been dedicated to Christmas stuff. I don't mind that tomorrow is dedicated to this.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@circles wrote:

so are you enjoying todays programming better....with every other hour its an hour presentation of Dell...give me Christmas any day over these ridiculous hours on end of computers...

I agree....i will take CIJ anyday over a day of Beauty

Interesting post, considering this is the Beauty forum. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

What?  The beauty shows are what I love to watch. I also enjoy David Venable's cooking shows.

Esteemed Contributor

I am very glad that it is mostly CIJ because I will not be viewing so I won't be buying.  I have no interest in any more Christmas things until Christmas season.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

What?  The beauty shows are what I love to watch. I also enjoy David Venable's cooking shows.

Can you tell I have no life?  LOL

Trusted Contributor

I personally do not care for one day of any product. Aggh! 

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning