Trusted Contributor

Re: OMG, noticed tomorrow's program guide

You are kidding??? Dear god, not more holiday stuff! When it's a billion degrees, I'm just not in a holiday shopping mood. Even if the weather were better, I don't want to buy some ceramic snowman doo-dad in July and stash it away for 4 or 5 months.

Missing out on QVC fashion doesn't upset me. All they seem to show is Halston and Logo. No offense to Logo fans or the Logo lady, but Logo is not anything I would ever wear, and it's on all the time -- or so it seems. It's kind of like Evine and those freakin' watches.

I guess I'm having a grouchy Monday. Smiley Sad

Respected Contributor

Years ago, when Christmas in July took place only on July 25, I loved it.

We weren't bombarded by Christmas products till months later. Much more pleasant!

Respected Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

And it's MORE Christmas in July--all day! Are you kidding me??  Well, the good thing is I won't be buying any Q stuff, so it does my pocketbook good. I just can't believe how many days they are devoting to it in July. 

That's why they call it CIJ. 

Respected Contributor

But I honestly didn't realize it was the entire month of July. When this whole CIJ thing started it was just a weekend or maybe two for the whole month, not everyday.

Respected Contributor

So. Over. It.
Honored Contributor

Not a fan of Xmas at all. Won't be watching. I worked retail for 12 years and the Xmas junk started coming in right after July 4th. And it was up in a small part of the store in August. Can you imagine---Xmas for 4 months???!!!!!  Makes me nauseous-------:-(

Honored Contributor

Why can't they just dedicate a channel to just XMas.... and let one channel be other stuff?? This Christmas is just awful.

Valued Contributor

I vote with my wallet.  Zero dollars spent on dust collector cheap tskaches.