Respected Contributor

Sometimes I get so stupid.  I thought this might work but it did nothing.  It is very time consuming and you need patience.  Three minutes in every area is a lot for no results and no lasting results. 

It is going back.  I saw absolutely no difference.  

Respected Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

Sometimes I get so stupid.  I thought this might work but it did nothing.  It is very time consuming and you need patience.  Three minutes in every area is a lot for no results and no lasting results. 

It is going back.  I saw absolutely no difference.  

I received mine with great excitement. I have used it twice.  3 minutes sounds short but it feels like eternity.  If you don't put a TON of the gel on (which costs $50 for 0.5oz) it starts to dry while using the device and then it zaps your skin - ouch.  I don't see any improvement and in fact I think it looks worse under my eyes.  I am so disappointed!  The face device performs well.  I think this new tool is just a toy.  I will send it back.  I need to stop looking for the next best thing and stick with what I've got.

Valued Contributor

@chiclet  and @Grouchomarx  Thank you for your reviews.  I was tempted, but having to buy a specific serum for it was a no go for me.  Suzanne Somers facemaster has a feathering mode on her machine, but I never use it because it takes so long. 

Occasional Contributor

I bought this item in August 2020. I sooo wanted to like it , but it did nothing for me so the fact that it has stopped working is really no big deal. I just thought it would last longer than 10 months. A few months after I bought this one I bought one for a cousin and just found out her's has already quit working and it was just bought last October.