Trusted Contributor

Does anyone own this device?  Its an upcoming TSV for $129.  (reg $149.. personaly I thought they could have done better with the TSV price).

Just wonder if anyone has it do you like it, does it work? 

Esteemed Contributor

I have not used it, but did order.  It comes with 2 oz. of the serum for the $129 as opposed to the .25 oz serum that they sell in the stores for $149.

Respected Contributor

I am considering it, also. I looked around and the price is ok because of the amount of serum. Sephora and Ulta have reviews.

New Contributor
I’ve been searching the reviews and one of the best I’ve seen is from iluvface1042. The main point she pointed out is also on Sephora that the wavelengths of the micro current is not as strong as the regular devices and never reaches permanent prolonged results
Honored Contributor

I have the trinity and the Fix and didn't find the fix to do anything special that my trinity doesn't. It's compact and can get into smaller areas but I didn't see much benefit with it and the serum is extremely expensive when you reorder. 

Trusted Contributor

Isnt the serum just a conductor?  I can get one cheaper.  Doesnt make it a good value to me because of the serum...

Frequent Contributor

Skinstore has The Fix and alot times they have 30% off coupons.  I've debated buying it but never took the plunge.  Right now they have a 20% off coupon. 

Would the eye attachment they have for the Trinity be stronger than the Fix?  I guess it's called the ELE.  

Esteemed Contributor

The Nuface is totally different from the Fix

I have the Nuface with all attachments as well as the mini.

It is a little time consuming to do all ares; like 20 to 30 mins.

The fix is more of an instant result, but does not have the lasting benefits as much as the regular Nuface.

To me , this will be a great addition!

Respected Contributor

The serum is more than just a conductive gel. I copied the following information from Ulta's website:

NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Serum is the first ever Microcurrent Skincare formula, supercharged with active beauty ingredients that help smooth, brighten and tighten skin, while locking in essential moisture to awaken tired eyes, revive dull skin and restore radiance - even over makeup!

Forming a revolutionary beauty duo with the NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Device, this addictive, energizing serum is infused with our proprietary P¿re Energy blend, recharging skin with bursts of energy to help brighten and restore skin's vitality. Cutting-edge Smart Peptide System maximizes efficacy by targeting and fighting expression lines for smoother, younger looking skin. With each glide of the cooling applicator, skin instantly feels hydrated and energized whenever and wherever you need it.

Use this rejuvenating serum alone and even over makeup to refresh and brighten anytime your skin needs a boost. Power up your skincare regimen by pairing it with a FIX Line Smoothing Device treatment to instantly target fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips and forehead.

Quarrels end, but words once spoken never die... African Proverb
Respected Contributor

Another gadget, Will not reverse the effects of aging. $ave your money.