Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Another gadget, Will not reverse the effects of aging. $ave your money.

You seem confused/-uninformed.  

This is a toning device. Just like many of us do weight training to tone body muscles - this device is for the face.

And no one is spending your $, so mind your own business - other's finances are NOYB

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

The Nuface is totally different from the Fix

I have the Nuface with all attachments as well as the mini.

It is a little time consuming to do all ares; like 20 to 30 mins.

The fix is more of an instant result, but does not have the lasting benefits as much as the regular Nuface.

To me , this will be a great addition!

@weezer111  - thank you! I am doing a review/evaluation - look forward to seeing this presented

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Tennessee Vol wrote:

The serum is more than just a conductive gel. I copied the following information from Ulta's website:

NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Serum is the first ever Microcurrent Skincare formula, supercharged with active beauty ingredients that help smooth, brighten and tighten skin, while locking in essential moisture to awaken tired eyes, revive dull skin and restore radiance - even over makeup!

Forming a revolutionary beauty duo with the NuFACE FIX Line Smoothing Device, this addictive, energizing serum is infused with our proprietary P¿re Energy blend, recharging skin with bursts of energy to help brighten and restore skin's vitality. Cutting-edge Smart Peptide System maximizes efficacy by targeting and fighting expression lines for smoother, younger looking skin. With each glide of the cooling applicator, skin instantly feels hydrated and energized whenever and wherever you need it.

Use this rejuvenating serum alone and even over makeup to refresh and brighten anytime your skin needs a boost. Power up your skincare regimen by pairing it with a FIX Line Smoothing Device treatment to instantly target fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, lips and forehead.

@Tennessee Vol  - great info, thank you!  

Esteemed Contributor

YOU ARE THE BEST CHI AND TENN.

WE ARE ALL INTELLIGENT ENOUGH TO DECIDE WHAT IS BEST FOR US!

I CAN'T WAIT TO GET MINE!!!!!!!!!

Regular Contributor

I have the original Trinity and love it!  I have checked Amazon, Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta. 1. this is a great price and great size of gel  2. on all sites it has hundreds of 4-4.5 reviews. I'm going to order and see for myself. I got it on auto-delivery for the best price on the gel tubes.  Loving the extra, limited easy pay.

Honored Contributor

@GymBunny wrote:

I have the original Trinity and love it!  I have checked Amazon, Sephora, Nordstrom, and Ulta. 1. this is a great price and great size of gel  2. on all sites it has hundreds of 4-4.5 reviews. I'm going to order and see for myself. I got it on auto-delivery for the best price on the gel tubes.  Loving the extra, limited easy pay.

@GymBunny  - yes, I too have/love the Trinity, and purchased the FIX TSV.

Tbe FIX is a companion device - it's for skin treatment vs Trinity for muscle treatment. 

Make sure to watch some of the presentations today and the online videos for FIX usage/instructions.  We're also discussing this on the LANCER thread. 

Look forward to adding this to my regime - 3 minutes,  easy peasy. There is extended 60 day return for this TSV - that made it an easy buy decision

For those purchasing, let's discuss experience and usage!

Super Contributor

Re: NuFace The Fix

[ Edited ]

Maybe it's just me. But I never saw results with NuFace. Used it consistently for 6 to 8 months, nothing. Now it sits in a drawer with all the other wasted gadgets I bought from QVC!

Respected Contributor

I ordered it based on the very good Sephora reviews. I have two months to decide. I like my NuFACE a lot so it can't hurt to give this a shot. My under eye area has become a spot I'm unhappy worth. Too many drinkers when I smile. I really hope this helps, I'm willing to put in the effort and see.

Super Contributor

RE:  Another gadget, Will not reverse the effects of aging. $ave your money.  

I disagree! 

I bought and have been using SSC The Egg ever since it was first shown.  I do have good genes and was not a sun worshiper.  I am never taken for my age!  Often 15 or more years younger!  I used it faithfully every night, or almost every night for years and now 3 times a week or more depending on my life.  I know I am aging better than others I see at my age.  I can't speak on Nuface or the difference between that appliance and SSC microcurrent.

Trusted Contributor

I am looking forward to reading the reviews on this.  I have the Trinity which I like; and use the Facemaster for feathering. 

I would probably have tried this had I seen the presentations. 

Do the math.