Esteemed Contributor

Re: Need self tanner ......suggestions

Thanks for taking the time to answer my question @SusieQ_2; I appreciate it!

Honored Contributor

@WORKING GALwrote:

Tan Towels - sold on HSN.  I've been using them for years.  Easy to apply, no streaking or orange color, no strange scent.  Gives a natural looking tan fram light to darker, depending on how often you apply.

I too recommend TanTowel. Great product. I order the darker option - it's not too dark at all and saves me time from having to reapply to get a nice tone.

Also they sell the spray which is used to re moisten the cloth. Can easily use the cloth a couple of times,  just put it in a zip lock baggy after application

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

I have to say tan towels, too. I have tried all sold on the q and finally settled on the tan towels as my go to. I have pale skin and these give me the golden color I got in the dark ages when I actually got some sun. Hsn usually has a special on the for summer.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

Tan towels here too!  HSN has good deals usually.  Check out their website.

Respected Contributor

I am in the minority about Tan Towels. Used them many years ago because they were convenient. However, every dark spot or freckle on me seemd to magnify 10x. Also found them to be very drying. Last Summer I started using Mine Tan and love it. They have many different formulas depending upon how dark you want to be and for the type of skin that you have. Just ordered the Jimmy Coco Mine Tan duo sold here on the Q. Anxious to try that one.