Respected Contributor

Looks like either it's sold out or being phased out. I can't even find it unless it's Tova Autumn. What a travesty of justice QVC has done to poor Tova. She once had a thriving business and it's being run into the ground by the corporate suits at QVC. Very sad that this woman has to endure such pain as she ages. Her beauty line was one of the best when she ran the salon in Beverly Hills. I would get customized baskets wrapped in cellophane wrap every other month with free samples. Tova please bring back the original scent !

Respected Contributor

Re: No more Tova Signature ?

Tova is a full grown woman and no doubt wealthy. Any deals she made with any company is her decision. I'm sure she has lawyers and accountants to assist her.

Valued Contributor

Tova is very interactive with friends on Facebook..  You  could go to her page and she will be glad to tell you where to get the product you are looking for.  She has a Chat with friends once a week on FB (or used to and most likely still does).  Beautiful llady inside and out    

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @INDIANA BONES....I didn't know that..

Esteemed Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Looks like either it's sold out or being phased out. I can't even find it unless it's Tova Autumn. What a travesty of justice QVC has done to poor Tova. She once had a thriving business and it's being run into the ground by the corporate suits at QVC. Very sad that this woman has to endure such pain as she ages. Her beauty line was one of the best when she ran the salon in Beverly Hills. I would get customized baskets wrapped in cellophane wrap every other month with free samples. Tova please bring back the original scent !

Hi @Reever...... Amazon and FragrenceNet.com both carry Tova Signature.  

Super Contributor

I have been waiting for it to come back in stock....OH NO! not again!

Honored Contributor

I miss the original.  It was my fragrance of choice for many years.  I wish her color cosmetics and skincare would come back, but there is too much competition on QVC now so I guess they won't do it.  She had wonderful products.  I bought from QVC and her salon in CA. 

Valued Contributor

I would be really surprised if she doesn't come out with something for the holidays. She always has something every year. Last year it was the Signature in a special bottle, the year before it was Signature and Nights duo. 

Trusted Contributor

I am a devoted fan of Tova Signature as well as Platinum. I checked Tova’s website and it says that the Signature is “ coming soon”. Hopefully. That means that QVC will carry it. 

Super Contributor

This is from Tuesdays With Tova weekly chat. Hope this helps.

/

As many of you are aware, currently there is a sell out status of Signature- I am incredibly Thankful for the immense growth over the last year, but it also was above normal predictions. As I am currently in the production process I also decided to have a little surprise in celebration of 40 years. After all we all need a few accessories to upgrade our wardrobe after 40 years!... I will not have a special Holiday configuration in the US this season but get ready for some post-Holiday sizzle!

: