Honored Contributor

Re: Nakery Skip the Line Wrinkle Eraser

I dont need it on my entre face, I would target it  on # 11, above the lip and on forehead. 

Trusted Contributor

The model's facial expresion is clearly different from the before to the after, and not from the product. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I watched it. I saw the demo video, with the blonde model, and it was rather comical. You can view on HSN.

https://www.hsn.com/products/nakery-beauty-skip-the-line-instant-wrinkle-eraser/20649890?query=20649...

I agree. 

I decided I am over all the gimmicks and empty promises. I had an appt with a plastic surgeon yesterday. I am going for the whole shebang and scheduled a neck/lower facelift with laser dermabrasion and TCA peel.

Wow that's exciting @MG Chris !  What time frame will you be getting it done?  How long is the recovery?

The face lift is two weeks, the laser he said could take months for the redness to go away. He said it is so deep only he can do it, Estheticians aren't qualified to go that deep. It will be done one week after the face/neck lift. He said it should erase the surgery scars and the majority of the wrinkles. I am also having my hooded eyes fixed. Nothing will be done in my forehead area. He said that looks great. He said my eyes just need a little tightening under them but nothing major. Year's of smoking, and no sunscreen have shown their effects.

He is booked solid through January and only has two openings in February, so February is. Apparently, surgery is in; I waited two and a half months for my consult.

Esteemed Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I watched it. I saw the demo video, with the blonde model, and it was rather comical. You can view on HSN.

https://www.hsn.com/products/nakery-beauty-skip-the-line-instant-wrinkle-eraser/20649890?query=20649...

I agree. 

I decided I am over all the gimmicks and empty promises. I had an appt with a plastic surgeon yesterday. I am going for the whole shebang and scheduled a neck/lower facelift with laser dermabrasion and TCA peel.

Good for you! I myself am waiting to get my braces off, and then I'm going for the neck-lower facelift. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I watched it. I saw the demo video, with the blonde model, and it was rather comical. You can view it on HSN.

I agree. 

I decided I was over all the gimmicks and empty promises. I had an appt with a plastic surgeon yesterday. I was going for the whole shebang and scheduled a neck/lower facelift with laser dermabrasion and TCA peel.

Good for you! I myself am waiting to get my braces off, and then I'm going for the neck-lower facelift. 

A surgery buddy🙋‍♀️ it is exciting until you remember the cost, lol. To be honest, I had weight loss surgery ten years ago and never had one second of self-doubt, and I still feel it was one of the best decisions I have made. I feel the same way about this. 

Super Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@MG Chris wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I agree. 

Wow that's exciting @MG Chris !  What time frame will you be getting it done?  How long is the recovery?

The face lift is two weeks, the laser he said could take months for the redness to go away. He said it is so deep only he can do it, Estheticians aren't qualified to go that deep. It will be done one week after the face/neck lift. He said it should erase the surgery scars and the majority of the wrinkles. I am also having my hooded eyes fixed. Nothing will be done in my forehead area. He said that looks great. He said my eyes just need a little tightening under them but nothing major. Year's of smoking, and no sunscreen have shown their effects.

He is booked solid through January and only has two openings in February, so February is. Apparently, surgery is in; I waited two and a half months for my consult.

@MG Chris 

Yes, cosmetic procedures became very popular since Covid.   Apparently, the Zoom meetings has people noticing their flaws more.   I dont need Zoom meetings to make me aware of mine.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the presentation on You Tube with Liz and Amy, it looks good, I may try it at the sale price, I have a bday coupon to use and 12% back from Top Cashback. 

Honored Contributor

I just placed my order, it is on Extended Delivery until 9/26.