Honored Contributor

Nakery Skip the Line Wrinkle Eraser

Anyone see the demo on HSN for this? It aired on the List last night and on Wed's Beauty Report, new item from Liz Folce's line. it seems like another Genie or Plexaderm except it has skin care benefits and you rub it in under makeup, I just wonder if it leaves the white residue since it has alot of silica in it like the others.  Too new for reviews, has a sale price now

Honored Contributor

Re: Nakery Skip the Line Wrinkle Eraser

Nakery Beauty Skip the Line Instant Wrinkle Eraser

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I watched it. I saw the demo video, with the blonde model, and it was rather comical. You can view on HSN.

https://www.hsn.com/products/nakery-beauty-skip-the-line-instant-wrinkle-eraser/20649890?query=20649...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I rarely watch HSN, but for some strange reason I decided to flip to that channel and saw the presentation of this.  

I was very tempted, but resisted.  😉😉😉

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I watched it. I saw the demo video, with the blonde model, and it was rather comical. You can view on HSN.

https://www.hsn.com/products/nakery-beauty-skip-the-line-instant-wrinkle-eraser/20649890?query=20649...

I agree. 

I decided I am over all the gimmicks and empty promises. I had an appt with a plastic surgeon yesterday. I am going for the whole shebang and scheduled a neck/lower facelift with laser dermabrasion and TCA peel.

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris 

I wish you the best if you go through with it. I had a 'laser lift' on my face, eyes and neck years ago. No regrets.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Reviews are always a deal breaker for me, once I read all the neg ones, I forget all about  the products. 

Honored Contributor

@MG Chris wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I agree. 

I decided I am over all the gimmicks and empty promises. I had an appt with a plastic surgeon yesterday. I am going for the whole shebang and scheduled a neck/lower facelift with laser dermabrasion and TCA peel.

Wow that's exciting @MG Chris !  What time frame will you be getting it done?  How long is the recovery?

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Reviews are always a deal breaker for me, once I read all the neg ones, I forget all about  the products. 

@Shelbelle  - this is an interesting product.  You can actually wear it under makeup.  I wonder if you can wear it over sunscreen?  I would love to try it.

Honored Contributor

What interested me are a few things, you actually rub it in, I  like that, and Liz said it is so good for your skin, you can wear it overnite and sleep in it.  I wonder if serums or creams are applied over or under it too.  Anyone know if Liz has a FB page to be contacted, I dont do FB.