Valued Contributor

My Wen Friends, a quick question for you that have tried BGT and MIF

I ordered the TSV in MIF last night but did it on check pay because I couldn't decide for sure which to get. I now am thinking the BGT is the way to go. Ahhhh, I don't know. I don't want both. I already have a good stash. Is the only difference the scent? I can easily cancel the MIF and go with BGT but just not sure. I read through some of the threads comparing the 2 but can't make up my Wen mind!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Respected Contributor

Re: My Wen Friends, a quick question for you that have tried BGT and MIF

To me the MIF is more moisturizing than the BGT.

Valued Contributor

For my hair, MIF is more moisturizing as well. The fragrance is intoxicating. A new favorite for sure.
Regular Contributor

I LOVE the smell of the MIF, but my hair is so dry after using it ( I've been a TT/ 1st cleanse, Fig/ seasonal- currently SOB/ 613 second cleanse for years). I used MIF alone for second cleanse yesterday& it's not good. The smell is AWESOME, though. I am determined to mix it with something to counteract the dryness and keep the heavenly scent! My daughter& grandkids love BGT & don't notice it making their hair dry.
Valued Contributor

Thank you. I guess if I'm not crazy about it i can always give it away. I got my mom, dad and sister all using Wen. One of them I'm sure would take if off my hands. That is IF I don't like it. IF! Chris still won't try it. He has a very short military like buzz cut and he says 'why waste it on me?' Oh well more for me!
Love my Wen, Love my Animals! God Bless You All!
Esteemed Contributor

I got them both on pre-order. Love BGT. I ordered two more MIFs on ad today. This is how much I like it!