Valued Contributor

WEN 03-21-2015 TSV Easy Pay Changed Since InsideQ Was Issued

Hi everyone enjoying the WEN TSV day! As many of you know I am not one to post a topic, but I didn't see this topic posted and just wanted to give all the people who purchased the WEN Universal Cleanse and Treat Essentials Kit early through the InsideQ Magazine item numbers and used easy pay may want to take a look at your accounts and double check how many easy payments you are scheduled for. It was 3 easy payments in the InsideQ Magazine (unless you ordered it early on Easy Does It Day it would be 4 easy payments) and I was watching the 2 hour WEN show when the TSV launched and I noticed it was the same price, but on 4 easy payments. I called customer service and confirmed that I was on 3 easy payments and asked her why it would not be on 4 easy payments as it was currently being presented and she had no idea. She did adjust my account to 4 easy payments, not a huge deal but just wanted to let you all know in the event you wanted to change your payment plan from 3 to 4 easy payments. Have a WENderful day everyone!
Super Contributor

Re: WEN 03-21-2015 TSV Easy Pay Changed Since InsideQ Was Issued

Hi Nicole. I just posted about this. I think it's because they've changed the AD from every 90 days to every 4 months.

Valued Contributor

On 3/21/2015 LovePhil said:

Hi Nicole. I just posted about this. I think it's because they've changed the AD from every 90 days to every 4 months.

I agree that is why and I am so sorry... I just apologized on your thread for posting this thread. Your post must have came up while I was typing. I hope there are no hard feelings; I don't know how to delete a thread or I would be happy to do so. Again I really do apologize LovePhil...
Super Contributor

It's no problem Nicole. We just both happened to think about the change in easy pay about the same time.

Valued Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}It's no problem Nicole. We just both happened to think about the change in easy pay about the same time.

Thank you LovePhil, again I appreciate your understanding nature. As I mentioned on your thread I do apologize to everyone else reading the duplicate threads, this is 100% my mistake for not double checking before I hit submit to posted my thread topic, lesson learned. I hope everyone has a WENderful day! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}
Respected Contributor

On 3/21/2015 Nicole WI said:

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}It's no problem Nicole. We just both happened to think about the change in easy pay about the same time.

Thank you LovePhil, again I appreciate your understanding nature. As I mentioned on your thread I do apologize to everyone else reading the duplicate threads, this is 100% my mistake for not double checking before I hit submit to posted my thread topic, lesson learned. I hope everyone has a WENderful day! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Oh gosh any helpful threads about WEN are great! I got the 4 pays also, in fact I always ask if I can get easy pays on something if I missed it or the easy pays have changed...It just works better for my budget...Although my budget seems to be WEN at the moment..

Regular Contributor

Same thing happened to me. I pre- ordered TSV on Easy Does It day & my order receipt & email order confirmation from QVC all said FOUR payments, but my order status on QVC.com said THREE payments. I immediately emailed CS & we went back & forth for a couple of days because they tried to insist it was 3 payments. Just got an email last night saying they changed it to 4 payments.