Esteemed Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Way back in the old days, when I used to be able to get a haircut, I would often buy various different shampoos from the salon. I now have at least 6 partially used shampoo bottles sitting in the shower.

Do you think I could just combine the shampoos into one bottle? Would it really matter if I combined them?

It is perfectly safe to combine all shampoos in to one bottle.

Your hair won't fall out.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor
I have refilled some of my empty hand-soap bottles with some of my Philosophy shower gels and have them by the sink. You don’t have to use much to wash your hands...I love the bubbles😎.
Honored Contributor

@drizzellla wrote:

Way back in the old days, when I used to be able to get a haircut, I would often buy various different shampoos from the salon. I now have at least 6 partially used shampoo bottles sitting in the shower.

Do you think I could just combine the shampoos into one bottle? Would it really matter if I combined them?

@drizzellla  I would not combine the shampoos.  Rather alternate between 3 of the shampoos and put the others up until you use up.  I always alternate shampoos because they each give a different shampoo and your hair responds better.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

It's fine to mix shampoos and conditioners. I frequetly use two different shamppos and conditioners on my hair.  Over the years I've even had professional hairdressers use different formulas on my hair for optimal results.