Honored Contributor

Re: Milani Color Fetish Matte Lipstick

Sounds like a nice shade for spring @Toots711 .  Hope you enjoy wearing it.  

Honored Contributor

@Toots711 - that is too funny.  I got mine today also but from WM.  You described the color perfectly.  Didn't show up on me too much, washed me out a little.  However, I did find a lip pencil that I used with it and liked that combo a lot.  For me, it'll be perfect for days like today when I just wore a tinted moisturizer and wanted a little color.  The lipstick feels moisturizing and creamy which I like.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Toots711 - that is too funny.  I got mine today also but from WM.  You described the color perfectly.  Didn't show up on me too much, washed me out a little.  However, I did find a lip pencil that I used with it and liked that combo a lot.  For me, it'll be perfect for days like today when I just wore a tinted moisturizer and wanted a little color.  The lipstick feels moisturizing and creamy which I like.

@JudyL 

May I ask which lip pencil you recommend? 

Honored Contributor

@Toots711 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL 

@Toots711 - oh boy. Let's see.  Have so many pencils that I had to go get my stash to find it.  I used Flower Beauty Petal Pout lip liner in Rose.  However, as the day went on, I thought a different shade might be better so was going to try my NYX in Peekabo Neutral or Nude Pink next time.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Toots711 wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@JudyL 

@Toots711 - oh boy. Let's see.  Have so many pencils that I had to go get my stash to find it.  I used Flower Beauty Petal Pout lip liner in Rose.  However, as the day went on, I thought a different shade might be better so was going to try my NYX in Peekabo Neutral or Nude Pink next time.

Many thanks @JudyL!!