Esteemed Contributor

Question for someone that has the Marcy McKenna Beauty essential case from HSN.

[ Edited ]

I have tried to message her on Facebook and Instagram but can’t get a answer. Does anyone on here have this essentials beauty case. I need to know how high the dividers are in the zippered compartment. How many inches high is that compartment. I want to use it for a craft and need The know how many inches high those dividers are.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question for someone that has the Marcy McKenna Beauty essential case from HSN.

@ccassaday I have one and I went to measure it.  The dividers in the bottom compartment are 1 3/4 inches high.  The actual case itself opened flat is 2 1/2 inches high (each side).  It's a nice bag, I got it awhile ago and I use mine for traveling but only road trips as I think it's a little large for packing when flying.  Mine is purple.  HTH.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Question for someone that has the Marcy McKenna Beauty essential case from HSN.

[ Edited ]

@LindaSal wrote:

@ccassaday I have one and I went to measure it.  The dividers in the bottom compartment are 1 3/4 inches high.  The actual case itself opened flat is 2 1/2 inches high (each side).  It's a nice bag, I got it awhile ago and I use mine for traveling but only road trips as I think it's a little large for packing when flying.  Mine is purple.  HTH.

Thank you so much. Now I have figure out if it will work for what I want. Not sure that compartment  is deep enough. Unless I lay my baggies flat.