Valued Contributor

Re: Milani Color Fetish Matte Lipstick

@AngelPuppy1 wrote:

Does anyone know the name of the color in the one picture?  It's gorgeous!  I'd definitely be interested in that one!  Thanks! 

@AngelPuppy1  I think it's peony. 

Honored Contributor

@Starliteshine 

Thank you!  I'm going to look for this!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I found several of Milani Lipsticks on Amazon.  Some more expensive, some cheaper.  Im going to try one.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Toots711 wrote:

Thank you for posting this @San Antonio Gal!

Though I have seen the Milani brand in the drugstores, I have not stopped to browse. 
Now I will! 💄

@San Antonio Gal 

I have tried three stores, including Ulta, without success. 
Have more stores to check. 💄

Respected Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

I own two shades in the Milani Color. One is 140 Crave, a coral pink shade and  150 Role Play A rosy red shade.I like them a lot and they are exactly as you stated they are. I purchased mine at good ol' Wal Mart. The price is right so one can splurge on more than one shade. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

That looks too matte for my senior lips.  I believe matte is good for the younger women 20's, 30's even 40's but after than buy a moisturizing , dewy lipstick or lipstick balm.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I went through a phase where I loved matte lipstick. I am over it, I dried out my lips to parchment level and won't go back! LOL! I do have to say the Milani colors are beautiful!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Regular Contributor

These lipsticks are often sold out, but I managed to purchase my first one last week at my local grocery store.  It is the shade #310 Peony, and I absolutely love it!!!!  It looks like my natural lip color, but better.  I wear it every morning to the gym and the staying power is phenomenal.  Also, I love the "feel" of this matte lipstick.  It glides on and doesn't look dry on the lips.  Can't wait to buy additional colors!

Respected Contributor

I was out and about for the first time in weeks and went to Walgreen's for necessities and of course checked to see if they had this lipstick.

They did, but only about 4 shades of the brown/nude ones in the mattes.  I would love to get the Peony so will keep looking.  Each of our area Walgreen's carries slightly different inventory in cosmetics.  

Honored Contributor

My update on this lipstick:  I've worn this several times.  It has great staying power but it's just too dry for me.  I appreciate that in some ways it's good for us more mature ladies as it doesn't tend to bleed but I just can't hack that dry feeling any more!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin