Super Contributor

Microdelivery Exflotiating Wash

Is this gentle enough for someone with Rosacea?  Thanks

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Microdelivery Exflotiating Wash

I  didn't find it gentle at all but I may be an exception.

Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE the Microdelivery Wash and use it every night.  I do not have problem skin though.  I would think if you do, you may want to pass on it.  It is not as rough as those apricot facial scrubs.  But you do feel some slight scratchy feelings, like rubbing fine sandpaper on your skin.  If that would irritate your face, then I would not try it.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

How about a little sugar in honey or a gentle glycolic acid.  Paula's Choice products are very well liked.

Trusted Contributor

For me, I never liked this product because it never exfoliated enough.  But, I absolutely love Purity Made Simple - that's probably hands down the best facial cleanser I've ever used.  And it doesn't burn my eyes while removing makeup.

For exfoliation, I now use DermAppeal by SKINN.  Talk about baby smooth skin!  I use it 3x weeks and I'm on autodelivery for it.  Stuff rocks! 

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have rosacea but I do have sensitive skin and I found it to be too scratchy for my face. So now I now use it just as a body scrub and it does leave my skin nice and soft.  I don't like the bottle as the cap always gets clogged up.  Maybe a minor complaint but it's annoying when you're in the shower fighting to get the product out and having to always unscrew the cap (I have the 16oz bottle with the pop-up cap, not the pump)..

Honored Contributor

My sisters have Rosacea & use Clinique 7-day scrub.

I'm beginning to wonder if that's what I have? I'm not sure.

I have dry skin but having breakouts like I have never had before. I did not have acne as a teenager. I try to use products for acne but since my skin is dry it makes my face drier with lots of dry patches all over my face.

I bought some Proactiv & my face is starting to clear up plus feels soft & smooth. Still have a few dry places. I thought this would be another product line that would dry out my face even more. I was totally surprised. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

What's in it that makes it exfoliate? 

Honored Contributor

I love the exfoliating wash.  I have skin that lends itself to being drier.  If I use too gritty of an exfoliator or use one too often, I end up with dry, red, itchy patches on my skin.  I do not have that exerience with this product.

However, I do not like the Purity and I cannot use HIAJ.    

Honored Contributor

Reading everyone's opinions, Decided canceling. Sensitive skin issues afraid to cause allergenic reaction. My sensitive issues are nothing to play with. IT cosmetics, Makeup never causes problems. Not sure how long I'll be able to enjoy? Jamie sold the company to Loreal for billions. Loreal! Not cruelty free. Woe!! Is Me. *Sigh* 😥