Honored Contributor

Re: Mally Beauty TSV; Friday, Sept 29

I've never gotten into shadow sticks, so I'll pass.  I would hope any subsequent AD shipment would be new colors.  Even if I wore makeup every day, I wouldn't use up, or at least shouldn't be able to use up, even one in a month or even 90 days.  I keep amd use shadows for YEARS.  

I had to quickly turn the TV down when she came in since DH was sleeping on the couch and I just can't handle all that racket especially late at night when I'm getting ready to go bed.  

Respected Contributor

@CoastalGal wrote:

@MakeUpMaidn wrote:   
<<< snip >>>

• Second shipment arrives in approximately four months and includes 0.03-oz Split Shadow Stick in Blushing/Bombshell, 0.03-oz Split Shadow Stick in Golden/Truffle, and 0.03-oz Split Shadow Stick in Cinnamon Swirl

Cost s $29.96 plus S and H 

~~~~~~~~`

Hi  @CoastalGal   Woman Happy

Thank you!  Woman Happy

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I really like her shadow sticks. Easy to apply and last all day. 

Yes! Me too! I call her Shadow Sticks my 3 minute eyes. I can go from no eye makeup to a glam look in 3 minutes and that includes 2 coats of mascara. 

Trusted Contributor

I don't like this 2 sided shadow stick. I can no longer wear ANY sort of shimmer, shiny eyeshadows. My eye lids are too crepey. I also have some broken capillaries on my eyelids so the best I can so is a coverage cream and then a very light soft pink or light, light gray to just put a little color on the lid.

The half and half pencil automatically puts the matte and shimmer together, or if you tip the stick you could probably get the mat and waste the other side.

The colors are very pretty though. I really want my firm eyelids back. Too much eye rubbing and being rough on my eyes when I was 30. If only we were born with a picture ourselves in late 60's. I think women would be more careful when young LOL

Trusted Contributor

If you like eye shadow sticks, this seems to be the set to get!  I already have a few and rarely reach for them.  Sometimes these kits with 6 full size of the same thing are just too much for me. 

But!! for those that love the selection and all the fun of changing often, GOOD FOR YOU!  This is nice looking set at a good price.  

Honored Contributor

I'm gonna pass.  I have a few stick cream eyeshadow and I rarely use them. Plus, I just redid my eyeshadow wardrobe so I done really need any.