Honored Contributor

Big thumbs down from me. Oh yeah, it definitely got rid of my under eye puffiness but at the expense of smooth hydrated under eyes. I'd rather be puffy than crusty. I wondered what it was going to do when I started putting on my skin care and then make up and my suspicions were validated. I'm so glad I didn't spend more than $15 and so glad that the seller accepts returns. It was a total disaster but a good learning experience and now I know.  If you plan on putting any skin care on top of this and or makeup, don't bother.

Honored Contributor

I mix mine with my concealer and eye serum, it comes out just fine, no other makeup is needed for me. So glad you can send it back, I am so sorry you took my advice. I paid half of what you paid and it was a good turnout, but not always for me either. I apologize if I led you in a wrong direction, but for me it was amazing to see all the puffiness just melt away and my profile looks flat instead of a bump sticking out.  It looks like I went under the knife, which I still may do. 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

I bought some, too. 

I mixed it with a tiny bit of moisturizer and then applied it that way. I got it to look pretty good except I could still see a white cast, not flakes but just a lightness under my eyes. I don't think it looks bad at all.

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle , Please, do not think another thing of it.  My swiss cheese brain had no clue who recommended it LOL,  It's fine. I will give it another try using your method tho so thanks for the tip Smiley Happy  It was amazing to see how flat it made the puffiness.  I'll try it again tonight or tomorrow.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm 

When I mixed it with moisturizer the tightening effect wasn't as strong and so it looked more like myself only better. If I just used it straight out of the tube, the tightening was too much and it didn't look natural on me.

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@Shelbelle , Please, do not think another thing of it.  My swiss cheese brain had no clue who recommended it LOL,  It's fine. I will give it another try using your method tho so thanks for the tip Smiley Happy  It was amazing to see how flat it made the puffiness.  I'll try it again tonight or tomorrow.

That is a good idea, PTR always says it needs to be played with.  I am just so self conscious of my puffines in the profile that for me it is nothing short of a miracle to see it disappear. 

Honored Contributor

Is that the one that's his version of the As Seen on TV Plexaderm?

Honored Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Similar, but Plex is for all over the face, PTR is for undereyes only. Got no results elsewhere. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Icegoddess wrote:

Similar, but Plex is for all over the face, PTR is for undereyes only. Got no results elsewhere. 

@Shelbelle If it's the same product, his original presentation DID suggest using it in other places besides under the eyes.  Small tube that comes with a little brush.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

It reminds me of Plexaderm, SSC Instatox, Dr. Denise had one, Magic Genie, they're all pretty much the same product.