Trusted Contributor

Even better is to call or email Isomers directly.  I did this in the beginning about a year ago when I got that awesome kit that was a TTV and then a few other things.  I told them my skin concerns and the products I had.  They sent me a detailed am/pm routine.  there were a couple things that I probably didn't need because they basically did the same thing as something else. They just had a schedule where I used it up and then replaced with what I had . Never eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever tried to get me to get me to add any products I didn't already have!!  That is some excellent CS !!

Valued Contributor

Has anyone tried Skin Biology Copper Peptides? I've been using his Copper for years on my face, hands and scalp. I believe I got the info on this website.

You might want to check his products and prices.

I have found Copper very useful for damaged skin such as precancerous leasions. I have a lot of sun damage and combine the copper peptides with PTR Retinol with great results.

Copper is very good for healing many things such as cuts, infections burns, rashes, etc.

I'll try to give a link to his website (not good with computers.)

Copper Peptides

Wow, it worked!