Super Contributor

Any one know what nail polish Jessica Faust of Bareminerals was wearing May 20?

Is was a rose gold or rose metallic.  Or does anyone know how to contact her by email?

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one know what nail polish Jessica Faust of Bareminerals was wearing May 20?

@Love orchids wrote:

Is was a rose gold or rose metallic.  Or does anyone know how to contact her by email?

@Love orchids You might want to check to see if she has a blog.

Honored Contributor

Re: Any one know what nail polish Jessica Faust of Bareminerals was wearing May 20?

@Love orchids wrote:

@Love orchids

Not sure why anyone here would know that .... why not ask on her facebook page?

Valued Contributor

I noticed her nails, too because I just bought one like it- China Glaze Chrome Is Where the Heart Is. It's from their 2016 Spring House of Colour Collection. I haven't tried mine yet, but next manicure I will.

Respected Contributor

I found a couple of rose gold or metallics at Sally's.  Try OPI Worth a Pretty Penny or Sally Hansen extreme Golden I.  There's also one called Chrome.

Respected Contributor

I loved the color too, OP.

Very often people will post info like this if they've discovered the name of the polish or lip color etc.  Don't feel bad about posting your question here.   I specifically opened this thread because I was hoping someone had the name of the polish.

~Enough is enough~
Honored Contributor

Some of the ones I found online look way too brown or copper, I would like something more pink.

Respected Contributor

Try this one.  Sinful Colors Kreme de la Kreme.

Super Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Some of the ones I found online look way too brown or copper, I would like something more pink.

I have found the same thing, esp. the OPI color mentioned above.

I tried locating Jessica on facebook without success, but then I am a novice with facebook.

I will check out the other colors suggested.

Thanks everyone.

Super Contributor

Jessica responded.  It's Essie Penny Talk.  I have had this one for a couple years.  Will have to put it on and see what I think.