Esteemed Contributor

I haven't been following Isomers much, but curious if those of you who do might know when/if the large Copper-P concentrate serum will be offered.

I have a 17.6 oz bottle and would love to buy another as I am almost out, but all that Evine has is the 1 oz.

Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman  Please tell me why you like this product so much and how you use it. What results do you see using it??

I bought a big liter last time it was offered and jus t have not been wowed by it at all.

Thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

I buy the big one, too.  But it's hardly ever offered anymore from Evine. I've ended up buying the 16.9oz size from eBay for around $100. I can put it on my PayPal Credit and get 6 months to pay for it Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Large Isomers Copper-P

[ Edited ]

@Witchy Woman, I do not know the date/month when Isomers would again offer Super-sized Copper P, but I think, I remember them saying it's once a year.

The huge 32.46 oz I got was about 10 month ago? Also, there were offers of it in 16.9 oz paired up with Deep Crease Correction Cream.

Also, about what does it do, for me it's hard to tell in general, because I use a few other Isomers serums every day, but what I noticed from my own experience, is - it does calm my skin instantaneously, when I need it. When there is some irritation, discomfort or redness. Lately, using exclusevely Isomers peels/exfoliators I do not experience any discomfort any longer, but in the past with some others irritating exfoliants, I'd immediately apply Copper P on my bare irritated skin - and it was gone! When I have a burn on my hand, or a boo-boo/scratch, I use it and it helps a lot right away. When my man has itching or irritation on his back, or too much sun on his neck-face - he asks me for it.

Basically, Copper P is for skin calming, hydrating and smoothing.

I personally "forget" to use it regularly, but try to remember after masks, peeling, exfoliation, and often use in the morning even before I do any facial routine, so my skin gets some of it, keeping in mind that I want to "thicken" and firm my skin, as it gets "thinner" with age.

Here, I copied the info from Manufacturer (Isomers) what they say Copper P is, and what it suppose to do for those, who are curious about Copper P:

What is it?

• Intensive treatment for dramatic all-around skin calming, hydrating and smoothing. Boasting our innovative mineral-peptide complex concentrate that hydrates to firm and visibly calm & enhance skin for a clearer, younger, softer and smoother looking facial contour. Fragrance and paraben free. Gentle and suitable for everyone. 
  • is a best friend to aging, delicate and sensitive skin.
  • is a five-element blend of trace elements with a similar ratio found in healthy skin.
    • contains magnesium, iron, zinc, copper and silicon.

Why is it unique/different?

• Concentrate of trace minerals and peptides
  • Supports collagen renewal
  • Armed with antioxidants, it helps fight free radical damage
  • Helps nourish and thicken the skin through hydration
  • Helps firm the skin, smoothing out the appearance of lines and wrinkles
  • Clear serum concentrate that uses trace elements and bio-peptide technology to help improve the appearance of the skin.

Contains:

TRACE MINERAL BLEND

• Contains various trace minerals in a proprietary blend. 
  • These trace minerals are Magnesium Ferment Saccharomyces, Iron Ferment Saccharomyces, Zinc Ferment Saccharomyces, Copper Ferment Saccharomyces, Silicon Ferment Saccharomyces.
  • To mimic blend naturally found in skin. i.e. In a naturally occurring ratio as found in healthy skin and hair.
  • Minerals are not manufactured by the body, you need to add them – we think its equally important to add them to the skin as well.
  • Copper is the most popular of the trace minerals in this blend, due to its role as an anti-oxidant, and with surface skin collagen support.
  • Zinc plays a key role in comforting and balancing skin. (i.e. zinc creams on baby diaper rash is a very popular solution).

BIO-PEPTIDE CL

Messenger peptide that stimulates the skin to support collagen and glycosaminoglycans. 

It has been compared to retinoic acid and vitamin c; and is thus recommended for the support of the dermal matrix for its firming and anti wrinkle action. It helps to thicken while being a natural substance that remains a gentle yet effective skin smoother.

Demonstrated Cosmetic Activity:

In Vitro

• Stimulates / Synthesis of collagen by fibroblast +350%
  • Stimulates / Synthesis of GAG (hyaluronic acid) by fibroblast + 146%

Ex Vivo

• Synthesis of collagen and skin repair +96% VS Retinoic Acid (Retin A) + 92%
  • Messenger peptide
  • Supports thickening of the skin
  • Anti wrinkle effect
    · Reduces skin roughness
    · Reduces mean wrinkle depth (smoothes the skin)
    · Addresses deep and fine lines (crows feet and other wrinkles)
  • Key cosmetic active that addresses and supports collagen
  • Collagen most abundant protein of the skin – important for skin integrity; fullness; smoothness
  • “wrinkles are nothing more or less than the depletion of collagen in the skin”– if this is true; ingredients that help support / maintain collagen are key for promoting youthful; smooth; line free skin
  • Bio peptide cl – is an important addition to skin smoothing formulations for its anti wrinkle activity and also because it has no irritant or dehydrating side effects

Who is it for?

• All skin types
  • Especially delicate, damaged and stressed skin
  • Oil free, excellent for problematic skin

Ingredients:

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Biotin, Propylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden

To answer your question first, I have used it to "calm" minor and major irritations on my skin, rather than as a "beauty" product.

It acts quickly to soothe insect bites and any redness I might have on my face for anything.

My skin is good and relatively unlined (I'm 65), so I cannot say it has done anything dramatic in making me more beautiful Woman LOL

As an example, this morning, my husband mentioned that the area around my eyes was very red and looked almost bruised.  The ONLY think I could attribute it to was a retinol eye product I had used for a few nights. 

He was right in that it looked very inflamed.  After using a bit of the Copper P, it was almost gone.  I've thrown out the eye product and decided I'd better stick with Isomers for now.

But, my big serum is almost gone.  I used it during the summer on insect bites or any skin irritation and it really helps heal.

Since my aging skin is now prone to showing every little spot, I think the Copper P really helps.

Not to go on and on, but for me, there is rarely ANY product that makes a huge difference.  But, I suspect my skin has benefited from using mostly Isomers over the years.

I've decided it's the best thing for regular maintenance.  No matter what, I'm not going to look 30 again, but I do think it makes sense to use products that work on your skin.  No more retinol anything for me!

I think Isomers can be confusing, so next time, I'm going with a few basic products and sticking to those.  The all in one's are the easiest, so I'll just have to remember to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko

Thanks so much for your thorough response. 

You hit the nail on the head as to how I use it:

"Basically, Copper P is for skin calming, hydrating and smoothing. "

I think I'm just going to wait a bit and watch the next show to see if something comes up.

I've underestimated this product, but if you read my response above, you'll understand why I now have a better appreciation for what it can do.

Honored Contributor

I also use it to calm the skin. Since menopause I have had problems with my scalp & face being irritated & inflamed. The Copper P works really good for inflamed skin, inscet bites, cuts, burns etc. I don't like to wear makeup every day instead I use Copper P or Isomers Moisture mask with a little moisturizer or Argan oil most of the time.

Esteemed Contributor

Smiley Happy Thank @Witchy Woman. for reminding to me also, about the Copper P! I tend to forget to use this one, and when I read your post, I immediately went and slathered some on my face!

Because lately, I try to use only no more then three serums at the time, actully striving for no more than two, rotating them, so this poor Copper P almost always gets passed by and overlooked.....

Additionally, I got so much of it now! My huge 32+ oz size just does not seem to ever end, regardless how much I use.... I think - this too large, because it is opened for a long time, and only 1/3 of it was used! I also got the 17 oz bottle together with 17 oz of Deep Correction Kit, and of course, I'd rather use fresher Copper P from THIS bottle on the face.....

I hear your questioning when they gonna bring a super-size again - it is so ridiculously expensive to buy in the 1oz size! I do have a couple suggestions, if you'd allow me, one is I would call, or better e-mail Isomers and ask if they can maybe tell when super-size could be expected. Hey, they are making this Copper P! They know, when they scheduling a big "brewing" day! And/or based on this answer, I would also check ebay, for sizes and palatable prices for Copper P, to hold you over till Isomers presentation of a fresh brew. With ebay sellers, just make sure, seller would eigther post, or can email you the date code on the bottom, so it has no older than 2015 year mark manufacturing date.

Esteemed Contributor

@Witchy Woman, I just read your post in reply to @SeaMaiden. I agree with every word in it! This is also why I've decided, I am NOT going to use any retinol products! I do not want to "gradually increase the doze" until my skin "gets used" to a quite invasive treatment that can actually burn it and make it peel off!

I met an old friend in the supermarket, and she had one of those "professional" treatments with a re-known cosmetologist (she always gets the "best only") and her poor face looked just like a sun riped red as you can only imagine tomato, and so swollen!

Man, why would I want to do something so drastic to my face if it causes so much burn, redness and in my book - harm? Even though it suppose to "reveal" a new skin underneath afterwards! 

I'd rather go slower and safer way actually straightening and firming own skin instead. When I look at Manuela, and I watch her for about 15 years, I can see how her face maturing with time, and there is nothing can be done to actually STOP the aging process. BUT I like how her 53-54 year old face looks - it is natural and beautiful and does not look like most of skin care sellers, whether they are doctors, or qualify themselves knowledgeable enough to rate other skin care lines, does not matter! Their faces, maybe looking smooth and flawless, but also appear like there was much more done to them then just the use of their products alone! 

You said "No more retinol anything for me!", and for me also. Though I've never even tried it, only considered it carefully.

But let me ask you, @Witchy Woman, have you used Isomers Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment? This is a form of Retinol combined with Niacin(?) and is so safe and never-ever burning, it's has become a staple in my nightly routine. Manuela says - Retiniacin is a must. If you have not, there is now a super duper deal for it on Evine for $35.76 only for two great products  -

ISOMERS Skincare Forever Youth Cream & Retiniacin Night Treatment Duo - 311-819.
The Forever Youth Cream is excellent for the aging skin, and is a new and improved version of the Desert Youth, if you remember this great cream!

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Witchy Woman, I just read your post in reply to @SeaMaiden. I agree with every word in it! This is also why I've decided, I am NOT going to use any retinol products! I do not want to "gradually increase the doze" until my skin "gets used" to a quite invasive treatment that can actually burn it and make it peel off!

I met an old friend in the supermarket, and she had one of those "professional" treatments with a re-known cosmetologist (she always gets the "best only") and her poor face looked just like a sun riped red as you can only imagine tomato, and so swollen!

Man, why would I want to do something so drastic to my face if it causes so much burn, redness and in my book - harm? Even though it suppose to "reveal" a new skin underneath afterwards! 

I'd rather go slower and safer way actually straightening and firming own skin instead. When I look at Manuela, and I watch her for about 15 years, I can see how her face maturing with time, and there is nothing can be done to actually STOP the aging process. BUT I like how her 53-54 year old face looks - it is natural and beautiful and does not look like most of skin care sellers, whether they are doctors, or qualify themselves knowledgeable enough to rate other skin care lines, does not matter! Their faces, maybe looking smooth and flawless, but also appear like there was much more done to them then just the use of their products alone! 

You said "No more retinol anything for me!", and for me also. Though I've never even tried it, only considered it carefully.

But let me ask you, @Witchy Woman, have you used Isomers Retiniacin Night Renewing Treatment? This is a form of Retinol combined with Niacin(?) and is so safe and never-ever burning, it's has become a staple in my nightly routine. Manuela says - Retiniacin is a must. If you have not, there is now a super duper deal for it on Evine for $35.76 only for two great products  -

ISOMERS Skincare Forever Youth Cream & Retiniacin Night Treatment Duo - 311-819.
The Forever Youth Cream is excellent for the aging skin, and is a new and improved version of the Desert Youth, if you remember this great cream!

I have a bottle of the Forever Youth Cream. I did not know it was a new & improved version of the Desert Youth. I just used it last night with the Acclerated Recovery Serum & the Immortal Dermal Booster.