Respected Contributor

I just watched a commericial for this product which is an injectable to add volume to your cheeks and chin. Not something I would be interested in, no way !   To each her own, no judgement here. Just curious though, would you be interested in getting the procedure ?

Honored Contributor

I've been getting Juvederm Voluma® since they invented it....

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Yes, I am interested and I went for a consult with my derm but my rheumy says 'no' to it b/c of my medical condition. I would do it otherwise.

Trusted Contributor

I had it done for the first time last month along with Botax. I am over the moon happy with it.

Honored Contributor

I wouldn't get it in my cheeks because I'd be worried about looking like a chipmunk since my face is pretty round already but I would consider it down the road for the deeper nasolabial folds. I haven't had any injectables yet but I've had laser treatment to cut down on the redness from rosacea. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Juvederm injectable

[ Edited ]

I did juvederm for several years. Eventually the skin gets thinner and the products show a  blue tint in lines. They also become lumpy. 
  it's expensive.  I haven't done it in a year and the bluish tint remains but filler doesn't! 

Super Contributor

Re: Juvederm injectable

[ Edited ]

@1Snickers the blue line is called the tindel effect. It happens when the filler isn't injected deep enough. I get Juvaderm, it has happened to me before. Then I changed providers and she explained to me it was because of the depth of the injection. Never had it since. 

Valued Contributor

i've done Botox for about 14 years and am thinking it might be time to do the nasal lines -

The Botox is subtle and makes me just look a little more relaxed, just can't decide on the Juvederm.

Honored Contributor

I just don't think I could do juvederm.

Since I was 28. I have had shots of hydrocortisone all over my face and around my eyes for cystic acne and occasionally still do. 

I just can't go any further unless you were deadened because I never was.