Honored Contributor

I got mine last night. I'm wearing the tinted moisturizer today and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. I didn't realize it was the tinted version when I ordered. I have fair skin and most "light" tints are still too dark for me. The last version she had would oxidize on me and turn orangey, so I'm wary of this one. I applied it and it looked shiny (not dewy or glowy, but shiny and oily), so I applied some powder over it and it looked much better. (NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder has been my favorite for a while now.) Now I just have to see if it works or turns orange.

I love the rest of the products and the value is still good even if I don't use the TM. I ordered it on AD, so if nothing else, maybe I'll sell future bottles of the TM on ebay.

Respected Contributor
On 8/15/2014 RJL-DLL 75 said:
On 8/14/2014 terrier3 said:
On 8/13/2014 bljed said:

I also decided to go ahead and order this. I've gone through 3 bottles of argan milk and just opened my fourth. This TSV is a great value. Looking forward to receiving!!

I'm out of argan milk and I'm going CRAZY waiting for the TSV.

Do you have the #....

TIA!

Good luck getting anyone on the BB forum to help with an item #....they are not the nicest people. I am sure many people COULD help you BUT will not!!!!!

Didn't you notice the post immediately before yours? The poster did post the item number, but as often is the case, the post was deleted by webbie. That is why you so often do not see item numbers in threads. They've either been deleted or posters are concerned entire threads will be deleted. It is NOT because they do not care to share and are stingy at heart.
Honored Contributor

I tried the tinted moisturizer today and it is too brown/bronze/orange for me. It also didn't dry quickly. I don't know if it was because I put argon milk under it or what. I had to leave so I used lighter BE Ready over it to get it dry and into a color I could go out in public with.

I will try it again on Sunday without the argon milk first to see if it dries better. I like the coverage but I think it will ultimately be too dark for me.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 VaBelle35 said:

I tried the tinted moisturizer today and it is too brown/bronze/orange for me. It also didn't dry quickly. I don't know if it was because I put argon milk under it or what. I had to leave so I used lighter BE Ready over it to get it dry and into a color I could go out in public with.

I will try it again on Sunday without the argon milk first to see if it dries better. I like the coverage but I think it will ultimately be too dark for me.

aww, that is disappointing! I was afraid of that!

Respected Contributor
On 8/15/2014 HappyDaze said:

Oh see HappyDaze, these posts are great..I thought it didn't seem to have much color on my skin, more like a primer for under my foundation!!...That is why I always end up mixing my own colors so often..I use LG light & med concealer mixed to get my right shade...I did need to let it set just a bit...Loved it tho..Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

It is working good for me. I have light neutral skin. I do apply a little Missha Perfect Cover and a setting powder over it. I could get by with just powder over it. It is a little too shiney for me to wear it alone. I am wearing the milk under it and a little argan oil under my eyes and on my neck.

Honored Contributor
On 8/15/2014 myshell624 said:

It is working good for me. I have light neutral skin. I do apply a little Missha Perfect Cover and a setting powder over it. I could get by with just powder over it. It is a little too shiney for me to wear it alone. I am wearing the milk under it and a little argan oil under my eyes and on my neck.

okay well maybe she is extra fair! Smiley Happy I am going to give it a try, just waiting for it to come to Sephora so I can get a sample. No irritation?

Super Contributor
On 8/15/2014 myshell624 said:

okay well maybe she is extra fair! Smiley Happy I am going to give it a try, just waiting for it to come to Sephora so I can get a sample. No irritation?

No irritation for me and I apply it all around my eyes, even on my eye lids. I don't notice it once I put it on and I put it on my neck, so I would definitely notice if my neck looked orange. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I used the items for the first time today and plan on keeping the kit.

I believe that I used too much of the SPF moisturizer so I had to work hard to blend it. I have a deep skin tone so on my forehead it gave me what I would call an Ashy look.

Once I applied my Smashbox Liquid Halo Foundation over it and all was well.

Honored Contributor

I tried the tinted moisturizer with a brush instead of my fingers but it didn't cover well, you couldn't tell I had it on, but I didn't want to put a lot more on. I will keep playing with it.

I wear Fairly Light in BE original/loose, Medium Beige in BE READY and Bare Natural in BE Serum Foundation/Bareskin

re Lip/Cheek Color

This morning mine was separated. All I got was oil when I squeezed it. I tried massaging the tube but didn't have a lot of time. I tried shaking it, too. I ended us squeezing a ton of it out and mixing it in my hand. UGH!

When I first got it I think I had it laying on the counter. The last 2 days I had it standing up in my make up box. Is there a trick to this thing?

THANKS Smiley Very Happy

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN