Honored Contributor

Can someone who already received the TSV verify if these are the ingredients on the bottle of the Protect and Perfect? Please!:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 9.5%, Zinc Oxide 6.0%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract**, Caprylyl Glycol**, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Cyclopentasiloxane, Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Hexadecene Copolymer**, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**, Isopropyl Palmitate**, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil**, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol**. *ORGANIC **NATURAL
Information provided by Josie Maran Cosmetics, LLC.

Honored Contributor

I can't wait to try the tinted moisturizer tomorrow on my day off.

I used a little more cheek color today and less is definitely more with that.

I think I am going to order a second one.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Super Contributor
On 8/14/2014 HappyDaze said:

Can someone who already received the TSV verify if these are the ingredients on the bottle of the Protect and Perfect? Please!:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 9.5%, Zinc Oxide 6.0%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract**, Caprylyl Glycol**, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Cyclopentasiloxane, Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Hexadecene Copolymer**, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**, Isopropyl Palmitate**, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil**, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol**. *ORGANIC **NATURAL
Information provided by Josie Maran Cosmetics, LLC.

Happydaze, Here are the ingredients for the Protect and Perfect:

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 9.4%** Titanium Dioxide 5.9%**

Aqua (Water)**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Titanium Dioxide**, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate**, Mica**, Nylon-12, Glycerin**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Methicone, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Chloride**, Iron Oxide (CI 77492)**, Magnesium Stearate**, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance**, Bisabolol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499)**, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Laureth-12, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid**, Potassium Sorbate**, Sodium Benzoate**.

Honored Contributor
On 8/14/2014 howwhatwhen said:
On 8/14/2014 HappyDaze said:

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Titanium Dioxide 9.5%, Zinc Oxide 6.0%. INACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Extract*, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract**, Caprylyl Glycol**, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Cyclopentasiloxane, Decyl Oleate, Dimethicone**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Hexadecene Copolymer**, Hexylene Glycol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)**, Isopropyl Palmitate**, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Oil**, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Tocopherol**. *ORGANIC **NATURAL<br /> Information provided by Josie Maran Cosmetics, LLC.

Happydaze, Here are the ingredients for the Protect and Perfect:

Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 9.4%** Titanium Dioxide 5.9%**

Aqua (Water)**, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride**, Ethylhexyl Palmitate**, Titanium Dioxide**, Cyclopentasiloxane, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil**, Polyglyceryl-6 Polyricinoleate**, Mica**, Nylon-12, Glycerin**, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Isostearate, Methicone, Alumina, Phenoxyethanol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polysilicone-11, Sodium Chloride**, Iron Oxide (CI 77492)**, Magnesium Stearate**, Isopropyl Myristate, Fragrance**, Bisabolol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491)**, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77499)**, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Laureth-12, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract**, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid**, Potassium Sorbate**, Sodium Benzoate**.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! It looks like she changed the formula alot- the one I posted was the original Protect and Perfect ingredient list. It is too bad she took out some of the good ingredients, added water and fragrance, and now argan oil is 5th instead of 2nd. I will still try it though since I liked her reformulated regular SPF better than the first, although the first had better ingredients.

Super Contributor

You're welcome...I was hoping that the aloe was removed in the new one but no such luck (i'm allergic) but she did remove it from the lip and cheek creamy oil so I'll probably order the kit and give the protect and perfect away as a gift.

Super Contributor
On 8/14/2014 howwhatwhen said:

You're welcome...I was hoping that the aloe was removed in the new one but no such luck (i'm allergic) but she did remove it from the lip and cheek creamy oil so I'll probably order the kit and give the protect and perfect away as a gift.

I love the lip/cheek creamy oil on my lips. It's such a pretty color. I think you'll like itSmiley Happy

Super Contributor

Thanks bljed, found the number, ordered it immediately. I even put it on autodelivery. Love Ole Henricksen, but am beginning to like Josie's products very much as well. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The original Protect and Perfect had a really mild tint that I would think worked for most. I am a light (sometimes lean a tad to a very light medium when I've been outside a lot) with a strong pink undertone and the original worked great for me. I found her non tinted SPF too heavy for my skin and also not nearly as good a match for my skin tone.

I really wonder if QVC prompts these reformulations - it just doesn't make sense to me why JM would voluntarily reformulate products that are selling so well without problems unless she was "encouraged" to get the price point down - hence why some of the better quality ingredients are either removed completely or included in smaller quantities.

We see it happen here a lot with many brands and the one constant between them all is QVC. Remember the Tova mess and I've read complaints about other brand reformulations too. It just gets frustrating for us to see products we really like get downgraded a bit. I would even guess that is why certain brands don't last long here - they won't alter their products. My gut tells me it is why Andrew Lessman didn't last here - he doesn't strike me as the type who will lessen his quality for anyone, including QVC.

Respected Contributor

I've been using this TSV for 3 days now and still really like it. I have very sensitive skin and the tinted SPF has not irritated it at all. I've found the perfect combination for me when wearing the tinted SPF is to first apply the Pure Argon Milk followed by the SPF. I have combo skin and I found if I put Argon Milk, then Argon Oil and then the tinted SPF it was too much for my skin. At night I do layer the Argon Milk and Argon Oil.

Respected Contributor

Mine is out for delivery today. Very anxious to try the Milk Serum.