Josie Maran Question - which product to use

[ Edited ]

Trying to get through to ask a question on QVC - no luck.  What is the best product to use for a saggy neck?  Face butter? I am in the process of losing a significant amount of weight and my saggy neck is the ugly result. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Josie Maran Question - which product to use

Not sure about the Josie Maran product for that, but I have heard from many that PRAI's Throat and Decolletage cream is very good for that (sold on HSN). 

Frequent Contributor

Josie says devine drip is excellent for the neck. Many women agree it's good for the neck and face.

Super Contributor

I just watched her show this afternoon and heard Josie say that she loves the Divine Drip for firming the neck.  I just ordered some !

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@twokats wrote:

Josie says devine drip is excellent for the neck. Many women agree it's good for the neck and face.

----------

I used a jar of this as a neck cream and it's nice, but I am just as happy with the new Gold Bond neck cream, lol.

Regular Contributor

Hello,

Over the years I have used products from all price points. I am now 54 & can say I have  never used anything that firmed my neck, smoothed out lines & wrinkles like the Divine Drip Honey Butter. I do not have a single line or crepy skin. My neck is smooth & firm. It might not work for everyone but it works for me. I also never spend one day without Josie's SPF 47. I believe that helps as well. Much success with your weight loss. You health is much more important than a little sag or wrinkle. You're beautiful no matter what. Hugs.

Contributor

Does she ever to supersizea of the Devine drip? Sounds like I need this in my life! Although I must say her whipped body butter and worked miracles on me even in my neck.
Esteemed Contributor

I like Josie's products but for serious sagging neck skin then I would use Dr. Denese wrinkle Defense for the neck.  I use this and it's great!  I know she has one or two other neck treatment products for more serious issues. If you ask her on her facebook page you will should get a reply.

Honored Contributor

@jodica wrote:
Does she ever to supersizea of the Devine drip? Sounds like I need this in my life! Although I must say her whipped body butter and worked miracles on me even in my neck.

The Divine Drip has only been on the market for a year, so there's been no super size. I don't think one is needed. A very little bit of the product goes a long way. It wouldn't last long if you used it on your entire body, but if you just use it on your chest, neck, hands, elbows, etc, it will last a long time in the regular size.