Respected Contributor

Here I go again!  Last week I tried to find out what nail polishes sean was wearing (it was a deep burgandy and taupe-ish color).  But couldn't find out.  Kind of annoyed she didn't repond to the facebook question (or did she?) or also I posted the question when on her new blog post.

So, tonight I also like Sean's nail polish.  Did she mention what color it is?  Was it one of the colors included in the julep one time only?  And if so, what is that color name?

Can anyone help?

Thanks Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Sean's nail polish tonight?

oh, ok - I guess I was a little ahead of things.  They are presenting the nail polish now.  I think they'll probably go through the shade names.

Respected Contributor

She usually wears Julep. 

Respected Contributor

I was cruising by and Shawn was showing the Julep holiday kit and said she was wearing one of the shades, I think a deep purple. I did not stay long enough to hear more as I am not interested in the kit and do not enjoy watching Shawn. Just check out the info on that item in Tuesday night beauty. hth

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Respected Contributor

Lol, maybe it's the trend, but I dislike having one or two fingernails a different color to the others. I did like the purple color though.
Honored Contributor

Re: SHAWN, no Sean ---- nail polish tonight?

[ Edited ]

Please spell her name correctly it is SHAWN not Sean

thank you 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars, the look Shawn was wearing last week with the deep burgundy would be very easy to recreate.  It may not be her exact colors but I believe I gave some color suggestions for the taupe color she had on her ring fingers and pinkies and a deep burgundy would be easy to find.

I don't believe Shawn is very good at answering any questions posted on her FB page.  I thought they had assistants to help them but maybe Shawn doesn't.    

Respected Contributor

Sorry I mispelled her name! Didn't even notice!  I have a cold, not feeling all that well, is that a good excuse?!   I think I spelled her name correctly on my last post about her nail polish - I'll have to check.

For those interested, the name of the purple nail polish is Julep HAZEL.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's nail polish tonight?

Thank you LipstickDiva.  I appreciate that you made suggestions for the recreation of the color the shawn was wearing.  I will recheck those and I'm sure I'll purchase one of them!  So really, thank you.  I think I also had some guesses as to the dark burgandy.

I was hoping to have the exact colors, as I loved the tone of the ones she was wearing and it can be difficult to get just the right ones.  I thought these would read correctly for my skin.  So, a bit sad that she didn't respond.

Respected Contributor

I ordered a taupe color by the brand China Glaze and it's beautiful.