Honored Contributor

I don't enjoy that all the reps speak exactly the same words and speak way too fast.  I usually change the channel and don't really buy much of IT anymore even though I bought quite a bit in the past.  For those saying they hope selling the company is for the better, in my opinion it usually doesn't work in our favor.  Seems the big company(s) that buy all these brands cut corners and we do not get the same quality.  (For example, Philosophy and Mally)

Honored Contributor

Jamie hasn't been on in eons. I really miss her, I wonder if she misses us?

Honored Contributor

She's probably busy decorating her $35 million dollar estate in California.

Respected Contributor

she is lost in her little bungalow

Honored Contributor

@pommom wrote:

Desiree's presentation is so robotic.  

I think all the reps including Jamie dress  and speak like stepford wives.....

Honored Contributor

The makeup may not crinkle and crack, but it shows every line and wrinkle on your face. If you are young, it's great, I gave all my IT Cosmetics to my 27 year old niece and she loves it. As far as JKL, she is as phony and mechanical in her presentations as the rest of them IMO.

Honored Contributor

Just went outside to check if there was a full moon. There’s a lot of “howling” here.

Valued Contributor

Is Desiree the young blonde?  I have not seen any of the IT shows in awhile.  The blonde talked way to fast and it became too annoying to me.

Respected Contributor

Well, if the new owner would go the cost cutting route, like so many others seem to do, maybe they could use Faux Snail Slime, and then I could try it. 

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor