Respected Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Couldn't stand Desiree has a model - - ditto ditto as a vendor.  So fake.

When she is presenting I turn the channel, I can't watch her.  Actually, they are little Stepford Wives presenters.  They dress like Jamie, talk like Jamie, the maneurism is the same as Jamie.  They bend their legs all the time and bob up and down while talking.  Their wide smiles and eyes are over-exaggerated. They all touch their faces the same when talking about how "your most beautiful skin - you but better" feels.  Honestly, I can't watch them!  I love some of the products, but those same ole, same ole presentations have run their course and they need to just actual natural.  They are so over-hyped up and animated it's unbearable.  And stop with the tight fitted dresses!  I keep waiting for a certain one of them to announce they were pregnant.

It's not catty, it's not mean, it's not hate.  They just need to present differently.

Respected Contributor

@Peanuts57 wrote:

Does anyone know why Jamie hasn’t been on at all this Year? 2018

My guess would be because she is super rich and doesn't need to be.  Probably enjoying her mansion or a beautiful vacation is exotic places.

Honored Contributor

I always thought Jamie was too made-up.  Pretty face but too much clown make-up.

Honored Contributor

A lot of guessing and snark but here's two facts:

She made $410 million personally from the sale to L'Oreal

She is still the CEO

Whether that's a ceremonial title or she's really running the company is not for us to know.  Maybe she's on an island with Leslie and Cristina.  They all deserve it.  The American dream.  And that house posted above is gorgeous and yay her.

Trusted Contributor

@MommaNJ629 I like Jamie also. I always liked her story of starting her own makeup line and owning a succesful business.  And she is so smart, graduated college with a 4.0.

I did not know the rest of the story until recently. She was  Miss Washington, a news anchor, acted in the show baywatch, and sold her company to L'oreal for 1 bilion dollars, reamained on at IT as ceo after it was sold, has a net worth according  to the internet of 450 milion.  Way to go Jamie. Doing things the right way,brains and hard work , now she reaping the benefits of her labor. 

Trusted Contributor

I like Jamie and love IT Cosmetics they are all I use now. I am happy for her riches and American success. I just hope she comes on the Q once and while so we can see her and she can see how her products are enjoyed.

Respected Contributor

While most of what I’ve tried from IT Cosmetics has not worked out for me, I do own a bronzer and blush and brushes that I do like and use often. 

The biggest fail for me is that concealer. That stuff was so thick and creasy on my under Eye area that it made me look bad. There are hits and misses with all brands in beauty. The blush brush is my favorite, and I love it. 

I am interested in the new bronzer and would love to swatch it first. 

Trusted Contributor

I miss her as well.  

I really am so happy for her sucess, however!!  Smiley Happy