Super Contributor

@ElsieKitten wrote:

Not sure if I heard this correctly, but did Josie say you're supposed to use the face butter FIRST and then the argan oil? 

Josie's CS told me the same thing when I emailed them a few months ago. I still put the oil on underneath sometimes, but I think the theory goes that you want the water-based product on first and then the oil.

As long as I use the regular AO, I can use it either way. The AO Light isn't enough for my skin, but I can dab a few drops on during the day if my skin feels a bit rough.

Regular Contributor

I'm not getting this TSV because I have the body butter on AD already.  My hubby and I both love it.  We use it on our arms, legs and feet.  Great for the heels.  We use the unscented always.  Keeps us looking and feeling soft and hydrated.

Honored Contributor

Pass for me as the body butter is not the huge size and it doens't come sealed. 

Respected Contributor

Josie has excellent products, I love them all...All TSV's are presented all day long, no matter what they are, why would you even care to comment negatively if you don't use them, & why would you watch?? Her body butters are amazing, not greasy at all, have never had any on my clothes...

Thank you to Josie, because I enjoy my results everyday!...

Occasional Contributor

@ChynnaBlue wrote:

@ElsieKitten wrote:

Not sure if I heard this correctly, but did Josie say you're supposed to use the face butter FIRST and then the argan oil? 

Yes. Oil goes on over the moisturizer to seal the moisture inside.

Thanks!

Occasional Contributor

@RipleyGirl wrote:

@ElsieKitten wrote:

Josie's CS told me the same thing when I emailed them a few months ago. I still put the oil on underneath sometimes, but I think the theory goes that you want the water-based product on first and then the oil.

As long as I use the regular AO, I can use it either way. The AO Light isn't enough for my skin, but I can dab a few drops on during the day if my skin feels a bit rough.

Appreciate your reply!  makes sense when you explain it.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I'm sure that we ALL have some QVC lines and TSVs that dont tickle our fancy, but for someone to come here and complain about them, particularly when they have either (1) never tried the item or (2) can just change the channel and not watch, I feel is just looking for attention.   

I actually only use and like a very small percentage of items on QVC but never have I even thought about coming on the boards to complain that the clothes are ugly, or the vacuums are overpriced and dont work for my needs or even some of the home items are hideous!  Get a life and change the channel if you dont like something, but dont come here and berate or put down others that do!   Not cool!

Honored Contributor

@slmartino wrote:

I'm sure that we ALL have some QVC lines and TSVs that dont tickle our fancy, but for someone to come here and complain about them, particularly when they have either (1) never tried the item or (2) can just change the channel and not watch, I feel is just looking for attention.   

I actually only use and like a very small percentage of items on QVC but never have I even thought about coming on the boards to complain that the clothes are ugly, or the vacuums are overpriced and dont work for my needs or even some of the home items are hideous!  Get a life and change the channel if you dont like something, but dont come here and berate or put down others that do!   Not cool!

Excellent post @slmartino ! Seems like the OP starts a new bash the Q or TSV daily. And always SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS, lol. Timeout would be appropriate.

Question for @SFGIANTSGIRL & other Josie fans regarding the masks. I watched a portion of the TSV presentation last night and they did a segment about her mud masks. I like the fact they do not dry out during treatments unlike most mud masks.

Which masks do you recommend and why? Of course I want to try all of them, lol, but would appreciate feedback & recommendations.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam wrote:

Pass for me as the body butter is not the huge size and it doens't come sealed. 

I can't say if the Body Butter is sealed, but the size is 13.5 ounces (twice the regular size).  

I liked the configuration of this TSV.  I'm presently using my last bottle of 1.7 ounce oil, so in a couple months I would have been willing to spend $48 on another.  Face Butter was on my shopping list too.  I had received a small set of JM face creams for Christmas and fell head over heels for Face Butter.  I was hoping that QVC would have a set which included both.  The only thing which would have enhanced this TSV for me would have been to include the Surreal Skin Finishing Balm.  

Different subject, but that Surreal Balm kept me from looking like I had departed from the living while I was in the hospital recently.  

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@slmartino wrote:

Excellent post @slmartino ! Seems like the OP starts a new bash the Q or TSV daily. And always SHOUTING IN ALL CAPS, lol. Timeout would be appropriate.

Question for @SFGIANTSGIRL & other Josie fans regarding the masks. I watched a portion of the TSV presentation last night and they did a segment about her mud masks. I like the fact they do not dry out during treatments unlike most mud masks.

Which masks do you recommend and why? Of course I want to try all of them, lol, but would appreciate feedback & recommendations.

Hi There

I wish I could tell you, I have never used her masks but I am curious too.

Deb