Honored Contributor

I use some of Josie's products.  My fave is her body butter.

However, I do not watch more than one presenation of her TSV or other presentations selling the body butter because they are just silly.  I don't need to see someone putting cream all over their body.  That cream is not the least bit greasy so honestly, if I were watching and knew nothing about it, Josie's presentations would be a turn-off to me because she looks greasy and oily and that's not the way the butter is.   

I think Josie is adorable and I love to see what she is wearing.  But I would rate the presenations an F. 

Honored Contributor

I just have no interest in her line at all.... greasy overpriced argon oil. Can purchase it everywhere for same quality ( or better)  for much le$$.

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@ChynnaBlue  No, presentations are 15 min. each show. I don't use her products.

Then why on earth on you watching her? 

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I just have no interest in her line at all.... greasy overpriced argon oil. Can purchase it everywhere for same quality ( or better)  for much le$$.

I find this SAD too, those that claim to have no interest click on Josie just to read others' harping and state they have no interest. Some people need more in their lives.

Occasional Contributor

Re: JOSIE'S TSV

[ Edited ]

Not sure if I heard this correctly, but did Josie say you're supposed to use the face butter FIRST and then the argan oil? 

Honored Contributor

I find the dipping and greasing presentations to be....... repulsive. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor
I might have bought the TSV if the lip product wasn't peach. That is my least favorite lip color.
Honored Contributor

@ChynnaBlue  I'm not watching her shows....just caught a few minutes of 1st presentation last night while walking by the tv. Yes, changed the channel. 

Super Contributor

Ooops I just realized the face butter had a slight peach scent so I quickly edited my order to unscented. 

Honored Contributor

@ElsieKitten wrote:

Not sure if I heard this correctly, but did Josie say you're supposed to use the face butter FIRST and then the argan oil? 

Yes. Oil goes on over the moisturizer to seal the moisture inside.