Super Contributor

Thanks.  RMS is a cream tho and not a powder.  I'm lookin for something to dust over foundation, if something like that exists.  I'm a senior and just wan that slight healthy sheen, nothing theatrical.

Frequent Contributor

I bought a product a few months ago at sephora. I really love it! Hope they never stop making it. It is by Laura Gellar. It is called swirled gelato illuminator. Something like that. I dont have it in front of me right now. The shade i chose is called ballerina. It gives me a nice glow, sheen so to speak. Not sparkle. Although I would probably like that. Iam almost 51. It works wonderful. It doesn't come with a brush. I had on hand a big fluffy brush. Highly recomment this product. It will probably last me a very long time. Hardly looks used. 

Super Contributor

@Reba055 wrote:

I tried to copy and paste but couldn't. Look at Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse Or. It's the golden one, not the clear oil. 

Ditto on this one, and it has a beautiful scent - someone described the scent as like a summer night on the beach, and that sounds just right.

https://us.nuxe.com/multi-purpose-body-skin-care/shimmering-dry-oil-huile-prodigieuse-or-multi-usage...

Trusted Contributor

Skinn has a compact called "Candlelight" that is a finishing powder - no talc - that you can put over ... I believe there is another one called "Chandelight" but I'm not sure who makes it - similar.  IT also makes an illuminizer - I didn't care for that one too much.  My preference of all of them is the enlighted radiance cream and the "glow" comes through nicely on my face - I wear very little make-up.  I'm 55 and swear by these products.  I don't want to look like a lantern - just healthy.  Good luck on your quest!

@Kleo wrote:

Thanks.  RMS is a cream tho and not a powder.  I'm lookin for something to dust over foundation, if something like that exists.  I'm a senior and just wan that slight healthy sheen, nothing theatrical.

Super Contributor

IT cosmetics Hello LIght illuminating powder.

Holy. Grail.

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Skinn has a compact called "Candlelight" that is a finishing powder - no talc - that you can put over ... I believe there is another one called "Chandelight" but I'm not sure who makes it - similar.  IT also makes an illuminizer - I didn't care for that one too much.  My preference of all of them is the enlighted radiance cream and the "glow" comes through nicely on my face - I wear very little make-up.  I'm 55 and swear by these products.  I don't want to look like a lantern - just healthy.  Good luck on your quest!

@Kleo wrote:

Here is a description of "Candlelight".  I do think it is what you are looking for.  It's not a powder like a foundation or the old fashioned compacts.  Otherwise if you don't want a cream and you don't want a powder, I don't think I know of anything else to recommend for you.  I don't care for illuminizers - they have way too much shimmer and accentuate wrinkles which is the opposite effect of what I personally want.  Maybe watch the video and see about the 2 products I recommended.  I really do believe in them and they are highly rated, cruelty free and affordable. 

Candlelight Translucent Powder:

• This powder will give you the glow you have always desired.
  • Infused with Argan, Olive and Coconut Oil for maximum hydration, this talc-free powder will help diffuse and soften the way light reflects on your skin.
  • It will also give the effect of a beautiful candlelit complexion all day and all night long!