Super Contributor

TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 7/31?

Happy Friday Beauties,

Hope you all are staying cool and safe. This week I used up;

Avon Moisture Therapy Calming Relief Oatmeal Body Lotion - 16.9oz  Unsented, very moisturizing. I will repurchase this again.

What did you use up this week?

Regular Contributor

Re: TGIF Beauties! What Did You Up This Week 7/31?

Hello, I have only used up two items the entire month an 1oz BBW hand sanitizer and 6 oz Neutragena(sp?) baby physical sunscreen. The sunscreen was not the greatest. I bought it last year and it expired Sept. of this year. So it was still good, but got funny small lumps in it. It worked so I used it up. The other thing I did not like was that it rubbed off on my clothes. My black shorts had white powdery streaks on it. Not a rebuy.

Respected Contributor

Only a tube of Crest 3-D White toothpaste, my gold standard for toothpaste, replaced with same!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Trusted Contributor

Hello Friends,

Used up:

WEN Spring Orange Blossom Cleansing Conditioner- Opened Coconut Lime Verbena from stash

WEN Tea Tree Replenishing Treatment Mist-Opened Fig from stash.

Philosophy Sopernatural Poreless Flawless Tinted SPF15-  I had forgotten how much I liked this. Opened up same from stash.

Gave away from stash:

Cetaphil SPF 50 Face Moisturizer

Have a nice weekend all!

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Trusted Contributor

I used up Obagi Elastiderm Eye cream which was a recommendation by Wayne Goss on a Youtube video, Makeupartists Choice Mandelic acid toner and Trish McEvoy Eye Base Essentials in Bare..

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Super Contributor

This week I used up-

Clairol professional clear mascara- love this, replaced with another

This week I threw out-

6 samples of Tova type fragrance from PSS, I know many people like this but I thought it was terrible

Respected Contributor

Used up WEN Tea Tree conditioning cleanser.  Opened up Tweak-d Nourishing formula.

Esteemed Contributor

I tossed out a box of hair color. I combine two shades of Nice n Easy hair color so once a month the boxes get tossed out.

I also tossed out a lot of glitter nail polishes. I find them difficult to remove and some of them peel off in a day or two after application so they only look good for a day or two.

Respected Contributor

I used up an Algenist Genius cream. Replaced with same from stash. Used up a Dr. Dennis Gross ferulic eye serum and replaced with another. Love this stuff. Tossed some old lip balms and a Tarte Maracuja oil that had gone rancid. Also used up two containers of Sprry gum and mints. Use these for dry mouth and they work great. Replaced with same.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.