New Contributor

Does anyone know if QVC will be offering the IT Cosmetics beauty book this year?  I have always looked forward to those every year and like to give a one of my favorite gifts...

Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

Someone else asked about this recently.  I've been checking off and on too. Sorry, I don't know the answer.  I wondered if they were waiting for Black Friday or another Beauty event, but that doesn't make much sense since they are currently offering BF pricing in a lot of things. Not the same, but Laura Geller has something sort of similar. 

Contributor

I have heard from the QVC addicts FB page that this is still coming, but I'm not sure when.  There is an IT TSV on November 14, so maybe that is it?

Trusted Contributor

They'll miss out on a lot of sales, if not.  Someone else was asking, too.  So you bet someone will post when/if they do. 

Respected Contributor

I did contact them and they did say they will be having   it again this year. They just said keep an eye out for it. They didn't say what month or anything else.

Respected Contributor

@Cathyl wrote:

Does anyone know if QVC will be offering the IT Cosmetics beauty book this year?  I have always looked forward to those every year and like to give a one of my favorite gifts...

Yes, they will be.

Regular Contributor
I see a beauty book listed on the app now. Does anyone know if this is the 2022 version? And was it always $59.? Thanks!!
Contributor

They are selling this book as new and exclusive colors for 2022. However, it is the exact same configuration and colors as last years book. Only the color of the cover has changed and the price is ten dollars more now.

Honored Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics

[ Edited ]

@justashopper 

They missed out on a sale from me 2-3 weeks ago.  I put hours into trying to buy this for my mother.  Debit card was denied 10 times.  Credit card wouldn't work either. Paypal (linked to debit card) didn't work.  Called in the order.  She couldn't get it to work but the same card has been working just fine at other online retailers, restaurants and WM.  Go figure.  I think I'll try my husband's card this evening but I've probably missed out on the lower price.  Every time something so easy is SO hard, I think it's a sign from God and if I do it anyway...uh oh Smiley Surprised  I can get it elsewhere (Ulta), just not for $33 shipped.

Your Most Beautiful You™ Anti-Aging Matte Bronzer, Radiance Luminizer & Brightening Blush Palette

Trusted Contributor

Hi @monicakm 

I have had this very compact in the past.  It cosmetics just don't work with my skin tone.  I am way to pink and a lot of their products are too yellow.  Like even this plush it was too coral for me, but I think it's a great shade for a lot people.