Regular Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics ~~ ""CC Your Way To Beautiful Skin"" ~~ Review!!!

On 3/6/2014 vintagenoel said:

Can the pre-order item number be shared? I ordered the last IT TSV, and with the reviews on this TSV, I would like to order it as well. If it can't be shared, I understand, maybe I will get a pre-order email, but glad to read the reviews on the CC cream! Thanks for the thread.

The item number is A253534. I didn't get an email either but called CS and ordered through them to get the TSV price and 3 easy pays.

Regular Contributor

I am in love with this kit. I have had mine a few days & just love it. Was not sure about the Light color but it works & covers well. I do put a powder over it but this CC Cream (my first) is phenomenal. The lip gloss is perfection - just wonderful. The Tightliner is fabulous as I knew it would be. I have not actually used the brush yet (used my fingers with the CC Cream to get more coverage) but it is a typical IT wonderful brush. So glad I am on auto-delivery.
Frequent Contributor

On 3/8/2014 mommy4 said: Thank you for the great reviews! I caved and ordered it! I'm Worried that I'm not going to get a good color match, I ordered the medium! I hope it's not too dark!

mommy4 the cc foundation is forgiving, so it should blend ok.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/8/2014 BE Beauty said:
On 3/8/2014 mommy4 said: Thank you for the great reviews! I caved and ordered it! I'm Worried that I'm not going to get a good color match, I ordered the medium! I hope it's not too dark!

mommy4 the cc foundation is forgiving, so it should blend ok.

Thank you BE Beauty! I'm Really looking forward to getting this!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

How about some dark skin review? Has anybody tried the rich cc cream? I am tempted to buy I have never tried it cosmetics before.
Esteemed Contributor

I got the email from It Cosmetics for this item this morning. Clicked on the link in the email and got a QVC page that said "this item no longer available" -- huh????

Stardust2, thank you for the item number! I'm curious about this CC foundation, especially after reading all your reviews above. However, the reviews on the item's page have been blocked. But, I did notice that the ingredients were listed -- maybe QVC has listened to all of you who wanted to see ingredients. Yay to that!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Frequent Contributor

I'm going on your recommend reviews and ordered it, my total is $71.88 . This is expensive with the SH + tax.
Frequent Contributor

This is my first It cosmetics purchase and I love it. I especially like the CC cream under Celebration Foundation for a little more coverage. Makes flawless skin. LOVE IT

Honored Contributor

I love the CC cream. I don't want the liner or gloss and am therefore passing. The CC cream is awesome! It offers great coverage. If I didn't have the CC cream, I'd buy this TSV.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Regular Contributor

I totally Agree! This is a winner TSV! I ordered it early from Insider, glad I did! The CC cream is the BEST!!!!! very amazed! loving it...