Super Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics ~~ ""CC Your Way To Beautiful Skin"" ~~ Review!!!

On 3/10/2014 moondust said:

Well, not going to "bump up" my last comment, would not matter anyways since it is past 12am.

Maybe this forum is only for those that are "familiar" with one another? Now, kinda embarrassed and feel silly/weird {#emotions_dlg.blushing}for asking for input/suggestions to my on going situation with the correct color and foundation for my hyper skin these days.

I went ahead and ordered the Light for the TSV and just hope for the best.

Hoping those that ordered TSV will be more than satisfied with their purchase. Smiley Happy

moondust

I answered your question, but for some reason it didn't show up. That was yesterday. I'm glad to see you did get your order placed. I have cool undertones and I had to go with the fair. I am not porcelain, but still light. I could have used the Light, but for me Fair was a better match. I got samples at Ulta, I brought my own containers and asked for samples. I think you will like light, it's not that light.

Respected Contributor

On 3/11/2014 Desi said:

Doglover, I knew that's what you meant. I just want to be sure I don't have to slog through 2.5 oz of the wrong shade - if there is a better option. Wore fair again today. The way it looks on my chin kind of bothers me, but it's fine (and pale) everywhere else. I'm not sure how soon I'd need that second shipment, so it will be forever before I see the next color if I switch.

Desi, I always have to delay shipments when I go on AD for anything, seems I don't use them up as fast as I should or they think I should.

Respected Contributor

The second shipment is in 4 months of you don't make the interval longer. I can't see using it all up by then unless I use it on my neck and arms!

Anyone know if the gloss or tight-liner colors will change?

Honored Contributor

On 3/12/2014 Desi said:

The second shipment is in 4 months of you don't make the interval longer. I can't see using it all up by then unless I use it on my neck and arms!

Anyone know if the gloss or tight-liner colors will change?

On the presentations I saw, they never said anything about new colors in future shipments. It's my understanding that the tightline mascara only comes in black. The lip gloss is a beautiful, wearable shade so I hope they keep sending the same one.

Respected Contributor

Desi, I usually tell them to postpone a shipment on AD for another month or 2 of tell them to skip a shipment, have always done that with any AD shipments of almost everything.

Valued Contributor

Mine still says in process. I am glad you all like the products- hope mine ships soon!!!!