Frequent Contributor

Re: It Cosmetics ~~ ""CC Your Way To Beautiful Skin"" ~~ Review!!!

Been using this collection the past few days, and I can't get over how this CC cream is so awesome. I apply "The Moment Serum Sensory Primer" first because it makes my skin so smooth and hydrated. The CC Cream applies so evenly and glides over the serum beautifully.

I love this TSV!! {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Occasional Contributor

I love the CC cream too. That along with her concealer are the greatest.

Frequent Contributor

Can the pre-order item number be shared? I ordered the last IT TSV, and with the reviews on this TSV, I would like to order it as well. If it can't be shared, I understand, maybe I will get a pre-order email, but glad to read the reviews on the CC cream! Thanks for the thread.

Super Contributor

On 3/6/2014 vintagenoel said:

Can the pre-order item number be shared? I ordered the last IT TSV, and with the reviews on this TSV, I would like to order it as well. If it can't be shared, I understand, maybe I will get a pre-order email, but glad to read the reviews on the CC cream! Thanks for the thread.

I'm hoping to get an email, too. The reviews are SO glowing, I'm excited to try what everyone seems to be wowed by. I ordered the CC, then pre-ordered the BEFoundation Serum and cancelled the CC, knowing the IT TSV was upcoming. THEN I cancelled the BE pre-order just in case I really am blown away by the IT. Sigh. I'll be re-pre-ordering the BF if the CC isn't what I'm hoping for. I'm exhausted. :-)

Super Contributor

Love this tsv

Respected Contributor

On 2/25/2014 RespectLife said:
On 2/24/2014 SunnysMom said: I received mine today...I have the medium...it is impressive...not sure about when summer comes..as I ride horses and swim daily. Love the SPF;but may need the tan. It looks orange on the swatches...did anyone get it? I have ordered the BE serum foundation.. I am anxious to compare. I wish IT had more shades.

I have been using the tan for a long time...both in summer and winter.

IMHO it is NOT orange at all. I typically wear medium tans to tans, 'Italian' skin tone but not really olive if that makes any sense.

I use the tan as well and don't find it orangey at all. The medium was too light for me, even in winter and gave me a pasty look. For winter I mix just a tiny bit of my medium with a pump of the tan. I love the cc cream, have been using it for a few months now. I hadn't ordered the tsv as I didn't really care for the lip stains I got and tried a long time ago, they changed color on me drastically. I do like the tightline though, and having a waterproof version would be a big plus for me. I'm thinking I might need to order!

Respected Contributor

I don't like fake reviews. Today on Facebook, a blogger IT plugged gave a "review". I believe she was probably given the kit free. She didn't know what she was talking about so it was pretty obvious she was unfamiliar with the line. Especially when she said she'd been using the tight-liner forever. Interesting, since it's a brand new water-proof version being released in this kit!

Valued Contributor

thanks for the review, I am trying to decide if I should order. I would like to try the CC cream but as much as I like the regular tightline mascara, I do not do waterproof mascaras as they are way too hard to remove. I think I will watch the presentation.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for the great reviews! I caved and ordered it! I'm Worried that I'm not going to get a good color match, I ordered the medium! I hope it's not too dark!
Super Contributor

Just received the advance email last night -- IMMEDIATELY ordered. With S&H & tax, it added an additional $13.50 (!) so I hope I love this!

Fair, pinky ladies -- I'll let you know if it's too yellow.