Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV and specials tonight

@sonechko Thanks so much for your feedback.  Check out the video on the Kombuchi 310 761 where Manuela talks about leaving it on. I'm going to search my stash to see if my third cleanser is the Double Duty and give it a whirl.

Yes, good exfoliators coming my way. I had used her enzyme products years ago. It's been so long though, it's time to revisit.

Thanks for your comments on the Retiniacin. I do have the Paula's Choice 1%  to use up and will do that for now. I'm always interested in hearing comments from those who have used similar products from different vendors. Maybe someone else has used both and will share their experience.

I did pick up the new Frost product this visit. Not sure if it'll help but I am dealing with miserable night sweats, after a hysterectomy over 20 years ago. Go figure, it's making me crazy so maybe this product will help. We'll see. 

Thanks again and have a great day! 

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko: I bought the snail peptide complex from that email. I haven't had the results that FB poster stated but there is something positive but just can't put my finger on it. All my serums are Isomers so maybe it's just a coincidence that any one or all of those are suddenly kicking in. I do intend to order it again and will see at that point if I'll continue. Wish it was a really obvious improvement to make this easier.

I went ahead and ordered it as I trust her. The serums are great but none of her creams are moisturizing for me nor do they seem to help.

Esteemed Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMon, this size DD cleanser, half a liter, will probably last you for whole year! The tea tree cleanser would also be good for your skin type especially. One or two may still pop back up into inventory if you keep on checking on it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Saddiesadie, I have not order snail serum yet, so I have no idea. But this lady posted a raving review on the day two use. If she allows, I'll post it when I come home. I know what you saying - it's hard for me to tell too what's exactly working, since I use all Isomers and often introduce new ones, or ones in rotation. It's hard to know. But as long as it works, I'm happy!

How long ago you started using Isomers creams?

They will work and will eventually balance your own skin to mantain the correct moisture level. I don't believe in heavy creams anymore, after using Isomers' creams. Forever Youth and something "D" complex are the most moisturizing I've heard. For me now - the all do perfect moisturizing job! They normalized my combination skin. Snail peptide serum is probably gonna be a TTV next time if all goes well.
Trusted Contributor

@sonechko: It's been a long time since I've tried any of her moisturizers but there were several. I remember pretty much using them up but always had to add something else not from her line to help me with that dryness. Did not like them at all and have stayed away from any of them. 

I used to use so much and never really saw any kind of improvement even a little bit. Felt like I was wasting my $$$.

Quit the line for a few years and began back about three years ago. As I said I've really been happy with the serums I'm using but I think because of all the help given on these boards.

Sure hope the snail serum is the TTV. A little bit goes a long way so hope it lasts till then.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@BetsyDoodle wrote:

This weekend I stocked up on Copper P, and purchased Fast Lifting Eye Serum, cleanser among others.  Manuella will be back May 31st and said that she will be bringing something new and referenced Gary the snail from Sponge Bob!  What shall I purchase then, hope they have great prices, she will be there for a 3 day visit! 

Woman Wink

@BetsyDoodle, one of the ladies on the FB ordered that from the Lab, received and tried it already. Here is her review of it:

"After just one use, the Snail Serum is going to be a non-negotiable. It tightens the pores and your skin is smoother!!! ❤️ I'm in love with this stuff, already."

Uh Oh I'm in trouble!  Hope it's a good price   Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Cat Happy I don't know, but still dare to predict, that Gary, the Snail will be a TTV, @BetsyDoodle! So hopefully many of us will have a chance at personal meet and befriend experience.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I used 312 061 3 pc Micro Derm Pro Peel kit last night and am very impressed. Wow is more like it. I can't stop touching my face. I had used an Isomers leave on enzyme product years ago and this is nothing like that. I would have remembered, as this kit or the results of the 3 steps IS memorable!  I could feel it working and I savored the process. My skin is like a sheet of glsss. So smooth, plump and moist. I want this for an all over body regime too! I've been using the Skinn ABC peel and thought that was super great. Move over ABC,  this is far superior and reigns 1st place for me. I'm a bit dumbstruck in the most positive way. If anyone is remotely considering this there's no need to think twice. The results will awe you too. Talk about ' happy face!.' Yes!

Tks @sonechko and @Chi-town girl for your supportive recommendations and comments!  I love this!!! 

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I used 312 061 3 pc Micro Derm Pro Peel kit last night and am very impressed. Wow is more like it. I can't stop touching my face. I had used an Isomers leave on enzyme product years ago and this is nothing like that. I would have remembered, as this kit or the results of the 3 steps IS memorable!  I could feel it working and I savored the process. My skin is like a sheet of glsss. So smooth, plump and moist. I want this for an all over body regime too! I've been using the Skinn ABC peel and thought that was super great. Move over ABC,  this is far superior and reigns 1st place for me. I'm a bit dumbstruck in the most positive way. If anyone is remotely considering this there's no need to think twice. The results will awe you too. Talk about ' happy face!.' Yes!

Tks @sonechko and @Chi-town girl for your supportive recommendations and comments!  I love this!!! 

@rochelleS - glad you are finding success with this trio.

I use this trio and Skinn ABC peel, alternating.  I like them both, but i like ABC peel better if i had to choose.

The Isomers trio is more cost effective, but I'm finding that I have alot of the bottle#3 lotion available but not equal to the other 2 items. One thing I learned from watching one of the shows/demo for the Isomers trio, Manuela suggested filling the cap with the peeling seum, then dip your cotton pad into the cap to apply.  Otherwise you will prob use too much out if the bottle. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

I glad @rochelleS you are fully getting the benefits of Micro Derm Peel System. I agree - it's amazing!. I believe in exfoliation as absolute "must" in our skincare.

I too liked ABC by Skinn, when I tried it last year, so I again bought two sets of four, and used it instead of Pro Peel a few times.  It's very good, but now as good as Pro Pell in my opinion.