Honored Contributor

I don't need anymore skincare products, but I caved! The TS at HSN was just too good to pass up. I love the cleanser and am eager to try the other products. I chose the makeup bag in gray. I'm going to have to sit on my hands for Dimitri's next visit!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2  Perhaps you didn't see my post about this a little farther done in the forums here.  I asked if anybody uses Serious and how you like (or don't) the products.

You noted the cleanser. Do you use anything else in this line?  I thought also what a great buy this today's special is but I don't know these products.

Respected Contributor

I trust Dimitri's products over SSC anyday - his actually work.  I haven't purchased SSC for years.  I really don't hear anyone bragging about SSC here on the boards anymore.  I don't think their products are innovative anymore, just knockoffs of the major brands. 

Honored Contributor

@hoosieroriginal  I tried a few of his products but wasn't thrilled.  Perhaps I didn't use them long enough.  I didn't see results.

Occasional Contributor

Do you happen to know if any of the TS products have Retinol in them? I have Dr.Denise but been having a reaction from the Retinol that's what the CS said 

so Dr.D. CS dept. said to send it back to QVC.

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

I'm trying Serious for the first time, too. I'm using Purity with my new Clarisonic Mia2. I can tell that my skin is getting really clean with the Mia2, but I'm looking for more of a change. I'm 44 now, and while I don't really have wrinkles, my skin is changing and looks duller. I'm looking for smoother and brighter, so I'll give this a shot. I'll probably give the Crepe Resist away, but I have to be careful that whoever gets it isn't offended! Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

I've used the cleanser for a long time. I've tried some of her products but I tend to jump around with skincare. They seem to be decent products especially for the value. 

Regular Contributor

I was wondering if anyone would like to sell me the bag?  

Esteemed Contributor

I was an avid SCC user when it first came to HSN.They started adding more & more products to the line.First they had vitamin A products, then vitamin C products etc. Unlike other companies they never had a product with more than one vitamin in it providing more than one benefit. It was getting crazy for me to keep buying products to layer.That's where they lost me.

I went from buying mega kits to buying very little.I find better value in single products that provide multi benefits.Rather than layering several products one on top of the other. 

I like SCC glycolic cleanser & their Vitamin C cream because it has spf30. But I also like Dr Denese's tinted day cream with spf30 too.

Honored Contributor

I have used their glycolic cleanser in the past.  I liked it.  The one thing I don't care for is all the kits that concentrate on one thing.  Like whole kits of Vitamin C (hate that cleanser), or whole kits of Retinol.  I buy things on occasion.  Some I like, some I don't.  Didn't care for the Dermal Crepe.  I use the Prai roll-on serum and really like that, but didn't feel like the cream either from Prai or SSC added anything.  I used to love Creamarum until they "improved" it and almost doubled the price of it.  

If you want to try the line out, this is probably a good way to do it as you get a good variety of products.  Mostly I just stick with M Asam right now though.