Esteemed Contributor

Re: Isomers TTV and specials tonight

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@Chi-town girl I'm glad you mentioned using the cap to measure the liquid for step 1 of the Pro Peel kit. This is a good reminder to those who may have missed Manuela's directive. I did not. I used a gauze square, cut in half to spread the serum. This worked beautifully. Did my face neck, ear lobes, partial décolleté, hands and one arm with some sunspots. With one wee little capful! Still keep touching my face, now 24 hours later. Amazing, just amazing. The few spots on my arm are noticeably lighter too. And this is Round One. Has a larger quality/bottle ever been addressed on the Isomers forum, FB or to Manuela directly?  Honestly I'd take a big bottle in a heartbeat.  Knees, elbows, feet and hands just for starters. I could go on and on and will, tomorrow. I'm absolutely exhausted, and will pick back up later. 

@rochelleS - yes. I think this is important about how to dispense the serum.

Why don't they include this info on the instructions label or the product insert?

I was halfway thru my serum bottle before I happened upon the presentation.  It would have saved me some product. I will run out of serum before I use up bottle 2 and bottle 3. I would give this item a lower rating for this reason. Not sure I will repurchase

@Chi-town girl Again, another Tks for your reminder to use the cap to measure the liquid for step 1. This is an 'oily' base (vs a water base) and a little goes a long way due to the slip. I was surprised. And you don't need  to layer heavily for results. I just kept spreading it. I also chose a gauze pad to spread as I wasn't sure how much product would be absorbed by a cotton ball or square. Especially being the smallest of the three bottles, I want every last drop utilized. Still would love a bigger bottle...maybe some day. Also I do think there's room on the label to add 1 capful in the directions. I will repurchase. I'm very impressed with the results. My enthusiasm has been catching, two friends have ordered since I've tried this. I'll alternate with Skinn's ABC peel since I have that too. Not sure how many uses the Isomers will provide to determine the cost effectiveness between the two. But as far as results Isomers has a very impressive lead. I'm really greatful to you and @sonechko for suggesting this kit♡♡♡

I think Isomers Pro Peel is more cost effective, @rochelleS. I can get only four uses out of ABC kit, and I have not counted, but can assure you - I can get many more uses out of Pro Peel Trio.

But I do like ABC also, and enjoy alternating it with Pro Peel, once in a while. I like both.

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko Thank you. Yes, I'd think to use the BHA first, let it dry and then use the Glutathiosome as you suggested. I certainly do not want to negate either product either. 

Is anyone currently using Paula's Choice 2% BHA and Isomers Glutathiosome? What is your regime, please? Or any comments regarding using these two items...please share. TIA! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

IMG_0894.PNGFor those who like/use this. Seems like a really good value. Large 8oz size. Currently available on Evine's website. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you @AmericanBulldogMom  for posting this. Matryxil Advanced is gone now. Evine had only 10 bottles. I got me a spare. Who knows when it's gonna be back. Possibly in December, but only if Isomers will be able to purchase matryxil and enough of it to offer supersize.

Sorry, @AmericanBulldogMom my "smart" phone confused me as to whose post I was replying too.....

Respected Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Thank you @AmericanBulldogMom  for posting this. Matryxil Advanced is gone now. Evine had only 10 bottles. I got me a spare. Who knows when it's gonna be back. Possibly in December, but only if Isomers will be able to purchase matryxil and enough of it to offer supersize.

Sorry, @AmericanBulldogMom my "smart" phone confused me as to whose post I was replying too.....

Ha! No worries @sonechko. All that matters is that you got your spare!!😉

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks again @AmericanBulldogMom!  I would of missed this deal if you did not post. This is a very special item, and only is available when Isomers able to get enough of the Matrixyl supply to pour it in larger size bottles, only once in a while.