Respected Contributor

I would love your feedback and experience using Isomers products. They seem to be very well formulated and have excellent reviews online. 

I'm particularly interested in the All in One Complete Firming Serum, the All in One Eye Firming Serum, Retiniacin and the Vitamin C products. Also the All in One Dark Circle Formula.

Basically, all products that address lines/wrinkles, uneven skin texture, hyperpigmentation and anti-aging. 

I have oily skin in my late twenties. Looking to simply make my skin look its best now and as I get older!

~Live with Intention~
Esteemed Contributor

@NycVixen

All great choices for your young skin, make sure to add on of her cleansers for total success.

I rotate all of those items into my routine.

There are some super products that Isomers has recently developed that have instant gratification and when you may want to try the once you have established you favs.

ISOMERS Skincare Nutri Fusion Kombucha Enzyme Mask 

ISOMERS Moisture Mask

ISOMERS Super skin serum

Respected Contributor

I use the Stem Genesis and Super Skin Serum and my skin never looked so good. Go to her website and call the company and they will direct you to products suitable for your age. Just make sure you can return. I have tried some products that did nothing for me.

Respected Contributor

Here is the link to the isomers suggested routines page.  It offers product suggestions based on age and/or skin type:

http://www.isomers.ca/SuggestedRoutines.aspx

Also just read that they are having a mix and match sale right now that includes vitamin C, stem genesis, fast eye lift and glutathiosome products, among others.  Here's the link to that:

http://www.isomers.ca/MixNMatch/

Remember that their prices are in Canadian dollars, so $60 Canadian dollars is equivalent to around $45 US dollars.

I'm older than the OP, in my 50's, but I include retiniacin, super serum, vitamin C, glutathiosome and fast eye lift in my daily routine. I've been very pleased with the results.

Super Contributor

I use the Retinician at night and the Copper P in the morning under my sun screen and I love them. They are not greasy or tacky and absorb well makeing a great base for sunscreen, makeup etc.    

Respected Contributor

I don't know what products to advise to you.  I didn't even think about skin care in my 20s!  Many years ago, I got a large kit of Isomers products.  Had no idea what to do with them, and didn't use them.  My mistake!  This is now my go-to skin care line.

I think at your age, you might have to have faith that the products are working towards the best skin in the longer term.  It wasn't until I hit my 50s that I could see issues that use of good products earlier in life might have prevented.  

All that said, I don't think that you can do any better than Isomers.  As an earlier poster said, I'd call them and ask for a few recommendations.  Pick a good serum or two and a acream and just stick with them.  It will pay off in the long term.  Don't go overboard and stock up on all different products in the line.  It's just not necessary.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo - I don't mean to sound bossy, but you need to add those links appropriately, using the link feature at the top of the text box, or the BB moderator will delete your post.

Trusted Contributor

In my late 20's I used Oil of Olay right through till I hit my 50's - actually in my teens I used vaseline around my eyes and did so for years.  There just weren't as many options back then and we all went in the sun alot.  There also wasn't a lot of money that could be spent on such luxuries.  Personally, I would recommend a very simple routine as a preventive.  Isomers is great.  Maybe look into the all in one or one of the other discovery kits that are targeted for your age category.  I really do not recommend going overboard.  Taking care of your skin by proper cleansing, moisturizing and using sunscreen is my best advice to you.  You will be happy you did in 30 years - I know I am.  

Frequent Contributor
@NycVixen, I started integrating the Isomers products into my skin care at the start of the year & have had such great results that I use the line exclusively now. Amazing products & great values if you shop carefully & take advantage of specials - like the mix & match event happening this weekend. Crazy good values! But I think one of the BEST things about the line is their customer service. If you email them (contactus@isomers.ca) they will design a custom routine for you based on your objectives, age & concerns. Very helpful! Good luck!
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen-This is a great brand! Isomers + Skinn are fabulous brands sold on Evine.

Best advice-watch Isomers shows. They are very informative & Manuela has excellent presentation skills. You will learn the science behind the brand & products.  The Vit C Discover kit was my 1st buy-a great value that is still offered. The Fast Lift Eye Serum is a must have for me. Other popular serums are Ultimate Super Skin,  Copper P & Matrixyl 20%. I also love the body products-the Body Gommage is divine!  I bought it in a super kit - Goddess.  

For best pricing & values, buy when there are Isomers shows-best pricing, super sizes, kits & reduced shipping. Good news-there are upcoming shows on Nov 9. Watch or set your DVR. Evine offers some great holiday buys in Nov and watch for posts on this forum for info once the new items are posted.

Here is the Nov 9 event/show info:

Monday, November 09
  • 12AM ET with Host KIMBERLY WELLS
  • 1AM ET with Host
  • 6AM ET with Host
  • 7AM ET with Host
  • 11AM ET with Host
  • 12PM ET with Host
  • 5PM ET with Host
  • 6PM ET with Host

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri