Regular Contributor

Nick Chavez Volumizing Hairspray???

Where did it go?? I've been searching all over and it seems as though it has been discontinued. I loved this hairspray! It has worked on my long hair for years. It held my curl and yet I was able to brush it without it feeling like glue. I've searched high and low. What happened?? 

Respected Contributor

Re: Nick Chavez Volumizing Hairspray???

I just purchased the Amazon body building spray. Is that what you are referring to? 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have also been looking for it - the one in the blue can.  He does have it on his website, but shipping is high.  My Ulta quit carrying it.  I don't know what I would do without this - I may have to get a buzz cut if I can't get this hairspray anymore......

Regular Contributor

Yes, it is the one in the blue can. I checked Nick's site, but it just says waitlist. Right now I am lost without it! I've tried others, but non are holding my hair. Is it possible they discontinued it?? How awful will this be if we are unable to locate it soon!! I noticed other sites aren't carrying it either. Can you email or contact Nick's site? 

Respected Contributor

Bought the Amazon spray on line a couple of months ago.  A great price plus free shipping at that time.

Respected Contributor

@angel8 wrote:

Yes, it is the one in the blue can. I checked Nick's site, but it just says waitlist. Right now I am lost without it! I've tried others, but non are holding my hair. Is it possible they discontinued it?? How awful will this be if we are unable to locate it soon!! I noticed other sites aren't carrying it either. Can you email or contact Nick's site? 

A few of his others advertise volume. I have the Amazon body building spray in the slver can I just got from here and others say they are volumeizing if you read threw the discriptions

Respected Contributor

Hello, @angel8 and welcome. Smiley Happy

Don't worry. I doubt Nick's Volumizing Hairspray is being discontinued. It's very popular. QVC actually does sell this hairspray by Nick, but it's often sold out because it's popular.

Unfortunately, it's sold out right now. But I can give you the item numbers for the both the single can of hairspray and for the duo set, so you can keep checking for when it does come back.

For the single can, it's A150816.

For the duo set, it's A336353

Be sure to try asking QVC's customer service to see if they can tell when it might be back.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Esteemed Contributor

Thank you `NC Bandwagon` for the item number. 

... "actually, it's been over one year since I've seen this, but remember I (usually) have no itinerary date calendar to check, I do browse through what's on today, but that's time consuming. I thought -for sure- I signed up for Chavez reminder; may be that after one year those are deleted". 

I REALLY MISS THE MONTHLY PAMPHLET THAT WAS SENT years ago.

I COULD **CIRCLE EACH PROGRAM** AND BE THERE AT THAT TIME, VIA, > PC OR TV. 

I WILL PUT MY NAME ON THE [ WAIT LIST ] / OR REMINDER.

Sending you a heart of thanks. Heart

NAES

Regular Contributor

Hi NC Bandwagon, Thanks! I've been using the hairspray for years and noticed that QVC and other online stores are out of stock. I contacted NC in California and the rep said it is  back ordered until mid to late November. It is the best for my hair and everything I am using now is like Gorilla Glue! Lol I will stock up once it returns to QVC. I appreciate your help!!! 🙂