Respected Contributor

Not very impressed with her picture. She sure as heck doesn't look 40! I know that everyone is trying now to prove that going without makeup makes them look better. Sorry I don't agree. I am 67 and look better with makeup on. My skin is good but I still need mascara to help accentuate my eyes. For me no makeup is not an option.

Honored Contributor

Sixty IS the new forty for those of you who live to be 120.  I get so tired of hearing this.  How you look doesn't mean that much as far as age. 

Trusted Contributor

She does look healthy and well here! Janice has had some rough times and she looks good.

Valued Contributor

@daisyk wrote:

She does look healthy and well here! Janice has had some rough times and she looks good.

Thanks I agree!! Some people on these boards can be way to critical!  I actually liked the photo with her smiling and posted it because I did feel she looked good!!

Honored Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

Janice Dickinson looks great make up free!!

Screen Shot 2017-06-30 at 12.41.42 PM.png

@Swissguy  Janice has had about 4 facelifts and a ton of other work. Close up she looks awful. She was pretty when younger, but with all the surgeries and fillers and Botox she looks like a freak now. She could have been pretty if she did niotgo the surgery route and just let her age somewhat naturally. 

Esteemed Contributor

She looks good for her age. 

She's had help with fillers and such.  No crime. 

I think the 60 looking 40 is just to get the reaction from posters here. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Trusted Contributor

@Mermaid22 wrote:

IMG_1443.JPG62 with eye makeup and lipstick ! ! I had melanoma removed with a skin and muscle flap surgery done on my right cheek in March 2016. Plastic surgeon did a wonderful reconstruction on  the area which was the size of a half dollar after the removal. I had a z shaped scar from the bottom of my ear , across and under my eye and down the front of my cheek. Happy to be 62 and healthy!!

You look fantastic!  

Frequent Contributor

Q: Is 60 the new 40?

A: Do you have a fat bank account and a very good plastic surgen?

Regular Contributor

@Swissguy wrote:

@daisyk wrote:

Thanks I agree!! Some people on these boards can be way to critical!  I actually liked the photo with her smiling and posted it because I did feel she looked good!!

Many here are just hateful old women it seems.  I use to post on this board often but now rarely do I even come to read posts.  

Honored Contributor

That pic may have a filter.  This is a google picture.

Janice Dickinson August 2015