Honored Contributor

MALLY AND SPECIAL DEAL ON Q2

I have my IPad standing by to watch at 9PM...Supposed to be a 7 pc. kit w/ new products. I love Mally's eyeliners...definitely waterproof.

My cable provider not willing to carry Q2 or Beauty IQ.

Respected Contributor

Re: MALLY AND SPECIAL DEAL ON Q2

I am loving her bare face, and showing how you do it from scratch.

Esteemed Contributor

I love the way Mally has demonstrated the application of all the products on herself.

That gold eye product is intriguing.  I would never have thought to use it as a highlighter on my cheeks.  Speaking of cheeks, I ❤️ that blush.  Looks good on all the models.  Not sure how I'd like the foundation.  I feel like I'm between two shades, the medium and light.

Honored Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

Takes some guts, right?

Respected Contributor

@panda1234 wrote:

I don't need any makeup ( I have way too much), so I am not buying. But for those of you who needs makeup, that is a great deal. And I love how it looks on Mally. It looks easy to apply, fresh, and beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

I don't need any makeup ( I have way too much), so I am not buying. But for those of you who needs makeup, that is a great deal. And I love how it looks on Mally. It looks easy to apply, fresh, and beautiful. 

Oh. I wasn't going to purchase either. I just like her energy. Then it was a special surprise to see her do a full face makeup on herself.

I only wish she'd start doing the makeup on a bare faced older model, like the grey haired one with her last night. She looks glamorous when finished, but before, not so much. Interesting to see all the steps from A to B.

Most makeup artists can do a twenty-something face...An older face would be more interesting. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus  I volunteer, I volunteer.  They can do me up and see how that works for them.  I saw the presentation on my computer... I don't get these channels on my Comcast cable.  The price is what got me to look at it.  And I was almost going to get it until common sense clicked in and I said to myself... wait... these people are NOT my age.  Never do they use someone like me.  I have very few real problems (good heredity) but I am part of the older crowd they hope to reel in.  Seems they ought to use an older person.  So if anyone from the Q is reading this.  Get me up there... transport me.. and use me on air.  I dare you!  Woman Wink  

Good price but as I look again.. small quantities hoping we will buy more later at higher price point. 

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu wrote:

@Shanus  I volunteer, I volunteer.  They can do me up and see how that works for them.  I saw the presentation on my computer... I don't get these channels on my Comcast cable.  The price is what got me to look at it.  And I was almost going to get it until common sense clicked in and I said to myself... wait... these people are NOT my age.  Never do they use someone like me.  I have very few real problems (good heredity) but I am part of the older crowd they hope to reel in.  Seems they ought to use an older person.  So if anyone from the Q is reading this.  Get me up there... transport me.. and use me on air.  I dare you!  Woman Wink  

Good price but as I look again.. small quantities hoping we will buy more later at higher price point. 

But...if you're looking to change foundations, primers, etc., I'd rather have a TSV or trial size set for a lower price. If I like the products, sure I'd go back for another order. What I don't like is a $75 makeup TSV w/ only 2 products out of 5 that I'd use. Decision is whether to purchase it & pay that much & give 3 to my friends or daughter. That's a waste of $.

Honored Contributor

@bonnielu. I don't think Mally's Big Deal was smaller or trial sizes. She said she was crazy to offer that many products for such a low price. She hoped you'd purchase, get to try them and like them and then re-order. Smart business if you ask me. 

Honored Contributor

I was thisclose to buying it, but I really don't need it. I also like the Beauty Steal of the 3 Becca lip tints, I am sitting on my hands! Anyway it's my birthday month and I have gotten lots of offers from various websites. I also have my eye on some items for Nordstrom's anniversary sale. Lastly Dimitri will soon be coming to Evine, and who knows I might "need" something!